Preliminary List
Joey_V
Claus1100xx
Recstar
Born2bwire
Reynman
bhd812

Aug 11, 2005 at 5:46 PM Post #3 of 89
If you can hold out until next month I could more then likely make it... Will be back out in Indiana then...it would be great to meet you guys!
icon10.gif

Aug 11, 2005 at 5:55 PM Post #4 of 89
originally I wanted to do this before I go back to school the 24th of August. But if we plan this out for more people to come I'd take off work and host this once everybody can fit it into their schedule.

zach - what are you going to sell me in person?
biggrin.gif

Aug 11, 2005 at 6:05 PM Post #6 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire
What suburb are we talking about? I might be interested in coming up if it was on a Saturday later this month.

bartlett/carol stream/elgin area - are you familiar with that?

Aug 11, 2005 at 7:42 PM Post #7 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by Claus1100xx

But of course. Yeah, I'll be back in Illinois around the 21st of the month so my schedule would be good for a Saturday starting the 27th. Just to note, I do recall Tyll mentioning that he will hit Illinois again sometime in September and I plan on trying to pull him down to Champaign-Urbana for a Central meet. Probably something to keep in mind if the meet date is slid back.

Aug 11, 2005 at 9:04 PM Post #9 of 89
Quote:

maybe we should just organize one big meet for when tyll is coming - I wouldn't mind a small one to listen to some different equipment in the meantime though
biggrin.gif

My thoughts too. I would confer with Tyll to see what his exact plans are but I would think that it would be better to just have the meet when you originally planned for it despite the fact that it won't be as accomodating for otheres. That way we do not end up having a bunch of meets all around the same time period.

Aug 11, 2005 at 10:05 PM Post #10 of 89
Quote:

OH YEAH!!!!

Now we're talking!

I live about 10 miles from elgin and I would much prefer this over a Central Illinois meet... too far.

School starts on 9.06 and I have work usually F/Sa/Su/M - off on Tu/W/Th usually.

Let me know and I'll bring my 650s and GS-1.

If we wait longer, I might have my GS1 with a plexy top and the VDA/VAC from Zach.

Aug 12, 2005 at 12:14 AM Post #13 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by grandenigma1
maybe I can even had deliver it Joey
icon10.gif

*SHOCKED FACE*!!!!

WOW!!!!

Aug 12, 2005 at 12:15 AM Post #14 of 89
Quote:

hey joey - maybe you wanna meet a weeknight after work - just so I can listen to the GS-1 and you can try the ppx. I know recstar might want to join as well.

We should do that... but it would be real cool if a few more people to come so we can get some major gear going. Like if we had like 6-8 people, that would be nice.

Aug 12, 2005 at 3:19 AM Post #15 of 89
Sounds like a plan! I missed the Central IL meet and the Headroom meet at Billy's seemed soooo long ago. I'm in the Downers Grove/Westmont area.

Weekends are best for me. By the time I get home from work, I just want to chill with the wifey and kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back