Chicago Summer MeEt....You boys and girls Down?
Jun 5, 2007 at 5:27 PM Post #76 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by p_o /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I live in Lincoln Park and would like to attend. Is the date set for June 23rd. If so, I can't make it because I have a wedding that day.

Yeah its pretty solid at that date. We have one location we are waiting on confirmation for, and another location to use as a back-up in case Randy cannot set aside that date. So June 23rd it is. I will probably start another thread to take names and a list of gear that will be brought.

Randy, if your reading this, please try and get back to us on this thread asap, as I would like to finalize details within the next week.

Jun 5, 2007 at 5:36 PM Post #77 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by p_o /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I live in Lincoln Park and would like to attend. Is the date set for June 23rd. If so, I can't make it because I have a wedding that day.

come on, I'm sure if you explained the bride would not mind :p

PS, congratulations if its yours

Jun 6, 2007 at 7:33 PM Post #78 of 130
I almost missed this. I want to attend to the meet as well. I do not have much gear other than the most common ones. However, I can bring some cables like Black Dragon for Sennheiser HD6x0s for example...

Jun 6, 2007 at 7:35 PM Post #79 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by gjustice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would also be interested in attending, the 23rd works for me and I wouldn’t mind paying the 15ish assuming I could find some way to get out there. On that note is your apartment complex accessible to public transportation? If not would anyone be willing to pick a poor college student up (I go to IIT so somewhere around 33rd and State)

I can drive you to the meet, if it is not held in the downtown area. BTW, I am also a student in IIT and live on campus, so we can arrange a micro meet between ourselves
smily_headphones1.gif
PM sent.

Jun 6, 2007 at 7:45 PM Post #80 of 130
I can LIKELY make that date. Will anyone there have AKG K701s or Beyerdynamic DT990's? Alpha says he has the K701's, so I hope he still plans on attending. I really really want to hear either of those to help me make my next purchase.

Jun 6, 2007 at 7:51 PM Post #81 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by Telix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can LIKELY make that date. Will anyone there have AKG K701s or Beyerdynamic DT990's? Alpha says he has the K701's, so I hope he still plans on attending. I really really want to hear either of those to help me make my next purchase.

I can bring my K701s. I'll also probably bring most of the stuff in my profile (with the possible exception of the EM SE tube amp, which is in deeply cherished state).

Jun 6, 2007 at 8:02 PM Post #82 of 130
As long as we are asking about gear, if anyone has the ATW-5000 I would be grateful in which case I can bring my ATW-1000 to compare the two.

Thank you

Jun 6, 2007 at 8:13 PM Post #83 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by dariusf /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As long as we are asking about gear, if anyone has the ATW-5000 I would be grateful in which case I can bring my ATW-1000 to compare the two.

Thank you

I wouldn't mind trying on your Grado headphones...
rs1smile.gif

Jun 6, 2007 at 8:21 PM Post #84 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by sgprater /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wouldn't mind trying on your Grado headphones...
rs1smile.gif

Sure, which ones? the HP2s will require a small escrow payment first
biggrin.gif
I would also have to tag along armed guard as well...

Jun 6, 2007 at 8:24 PM Post #85 of 130
Quote:

Sure, which ones? the HP2s will require a small escrow payment first
biggrin.gif
I would also have to tag along armed guard as well...

Actually, it's the RS-1 that I'm interested in trying. Works out well for everyone.

Jun 6, 2007 at 8:38 PM Post #86 of 130
Quote:

Actually, it's the RS-1 that I'm interested in trying. Works out well for everyone.

ooo these babies, totally forgot about that one !
smily_headphones1.gif
yes I have it here at work, sure np, would be great if you could remind me friday before the meet so I take it home

Jun 6, 2007 at 8:43 PM Post #87 of 130
Quote:

ooo these babies, totally forgot about that one !
smily_headphones1.gif
yes I have it here at work, sure np, would be great if you could remind me friday before the meet so I take it home

Cool, thanks! I'll drop you a PM the Friday before.

Jun 6, 2007 at 8:46 PM Post #88 of 130
Quote:

Cool, thanks! I'll drop you a PM the Friday before.

before 4 pm or Thursday, thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 6, 2007 at 9:48 PM Post #90 of 130
I will likely be attending. And to answer a post above, I will be bringing my 990s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back