Chicago stores dap
Feb 10, 2019 at 4:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

mandert

New Head-Fier
Hi, I’m new around here. My name is Martin. I’m looking for stores in Chicago who sell fiio m6 or hiby R3.
Been reading a lot around here and my decision is between one of them. Would like to listen to them before buying.
Any recommendations are welcome.
Thanks

Jul 9, 2019 at 7:12 PM Post #2 of 2
I'm looking for an answer to this question also. I ordered from Xxxx on the 4th,shipped out on the 5th and was supposed to be delivered Tues, today. Happened to be a day early. So upon realizing this, I set it to deliver to a hold at location (Fedex) which happens to be a Jewel Osco near me. I didn't realize it was shipped in two packages. One had the micro sd card, I picked that up yesterday from that store. In a large envelope just for the card! So they attempted to deliver the rest of my order but no one was home to sign so I got the door tag. I then proceeded to send the request to have it delivered to the store the other pkg had been delivered to yesterday around 6pm. I was under the impression that everything was set for pickup today, Tues, the original date of delivery. Just got an email an hour ago telling me it will be delivered tomorrow now! I called FedEx and they said it takes 24-48 hrs to register the reroute request. Great. So i canceled the order with Xxx. I'm pissed.

Does anyone know of a retailer in Chicago, one of the USA's biggest cities, surely there must be one Fiio retailer?!? Because I'm not going through this bs again. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back