Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota Head-Fi Gathering Dates *with* HeadRoom!
Nov 27, 2001 at 8:11 PM Post #78 of 87
Oh well,

maybe next road-trip..

ok,
erix

Nov 29, 2001 at 1:16 AM Post #79 of 87
Ive just read judes announcement that there would be an orpheus at both meetings. arrg, i cant go. oh well, Ive once listened to a wilson audio grand slamm with a pair of $30000(!) mark levinson amps!

Nov 29, 2001 at 3:28 PM Post #80 of 87
Hey, am I on the list for Chicago? I will definitely try to be there. I'm trying to see if one of my friends wants to go also. One of my married friends who I thought might be interested can't go because it's his wedding anniversary this weekend. He said he was going to take his wife to a nice downtown hotel for the weekend and then go see a play. Someone shoot me if I ever get like that!
biggrin.gif

Nov 29, 2001 at 9:10 PM Post #81 of 87
Does anyone know what kind of source equipment is going to be at the Chicago meet (turntables, CD players, SACD, DVD-A, reel-to-reel tubed analog tape)?

I've got a Njoe Tjoeb I could bring if anyone's interested in listening... (but I think Tuberoller's got the 'better' tubes)...

Nov 29, 2001 at 9:26 PM Post #82 of 87
Quote:

Originally posted by yage
Does anyone know what kind of source equipment is going to be at the Chicago meet (turntables, CD players, SACD, DVD-A, reel-to-reel tubed analog tape)?

I've got a Njoe Tjoeb I could bring if anyone's interested in listening... (but I think Tuberoller's got the 'better' tubes)...

I think HeadRoom will have good source equipment there, but there might be people interested in hearing your Njoe Tjoeb. I'm interested in hearing it (but I'm in Detroit).

Nov 30, 2001 at 8:38 PM Post #84 of 87
Uh-oh...................i may *not* be able to come after all.

Will do weasling. Let kno what happens.

Nov 30, 2001 at 9:23 PM Post #85 of 87
I'll be at the Chgo meeting and plan to bring a CD player (no headphone jack), cans and interconects since I plan to listen to some amps and want to have as few variables as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back