Chicago area Headphone Meet JUNE 27th 2015 "ChiUniFi 9"
Jun 27, 2015 at 9:58 AM Post #181 of 189
Finished setting up the room.  hopefully there will be room for everyone and their setups.  Please bring power strips and extension cords if you can.  its always better to have too many.  I have power going to each area, but we will need power strips.

Darin Fongs Demo will be playing next to my stax setup.  Please take a minute to listen to it.  its a pretty interesting experience.  Jack Hamm could likely offer some insight on it as well.

If anyone has any gear they would like to sell, feel free to bring it to the meet.  I am selling a pair of Hifiman HE-300's and will have them set up for anyone who wants to check them out.

If anyone can bring some snacks/water/coffee/pop/etc. that would be a nice thing to have.  I did not organize that this time.

Thanks for setting up. I hope to be there by 10 and will have an 8 outlet Isobar with me. If no one volunteers prior maybe we can organize a coffee and Munchkin run as people trickle in.

Also, just about everything but my headphones will be for sale. My Surface Pro, Pulse Xfi + LPS, and a couple LHLabs USB cables. Want a proper laptop (and I have another Pulse Xfi on the way) so everything must go (and below cost).

Jun 27, 2015 at 11:04 AM Post #182 of 189
Just leaving Milwaukee. Should see you guys around 11:30 or 12:00!

Jun 27, 2015 at 11:06 AM Post #183 of 189
also, I'm bringing water, snacks and 4 or 5 power strips and extension cords!

Jun 27, 2015 at 3:28 PM Post #185 of 189
Are folks packing up early or are you going to go all the way until 4? are folks packing up early or you going to go all the way until 4? I'm still hoping to catch the end or atleast a drink after.

Jun 27, 2015 at 8:20 PM Post #186 of 189
Saving this post space for a collection of "Kojakuisms" from the post-meet hangout.

In advance of any replies, you're all very welcome.

Kojaku

Jun 27, 2015 at 10:02 PM Post #188 of 189
  Hey all.  Thanks for coming today.  

Impressions thread here:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/772809/chiunifi-9-meet-impressions-thread

Post a lot.

I would like to thank you for making chiunify 9 happen. I know it takes a lot of effort to arrange the show and find a suitable venue to hold it. The venue was pretty swell just the right size to be intimate and yet have broad appeal. Kudos for a great show I really enjoyed it and got a chance to hear some things that I would not have normally the chance to hear . Thank you again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back