Chicago area Headphone Meet - Feb 6th 2016 - ChiUniFi
Feb 1, 2016 at 8:37 PM Post #136 of 233
Hey everyone,

With Axpona coming up in April, is anyone interesed in helping staff the HiFiMAN booth? They had a pretty large display last year and plan to again this year. The goal is really to provide some basic training so the commitment is more than a few hours. The actual preferred commitment would be for the full 3 days given some training to talk with the visitors.

PM me if you are interested and for a little more information. I am just facilitating given HiFiMAN's long time support for ChiUniFi.

Just a bump if there is any interest, please let me know. They due value your knowledge and time.

Feb 1, 2016 at 10:38 PM Post #137 of 233
 Looks like this is going to be a pretty well attended show based on the responses. I am hoping to make it Saturday. If I do I will bring my own folding table to set up my stuff if I bring a set up. Last year I got there late and there was little if any space to do a set up.so I left my stuff in the car. But there were some interesting set ups I heard last year. I hope to get there earlier this year so I can see and hear more set ups.

Feb 2, 2016 at 12:17 AM Post #138 of 233
I think space will be ok, as I plan on setting up that connecting room as well.  I'm just a little concerned about not having enough tables.  so if anyone can bring one without a lot of effort, we Might need it.

Feb 2, 2016 at 6:45 PM Post #139 of 233
I'll be coming, guys, if there's still room.

I can't bring a lot of stuff (I'm not driving), but I'll bring the following (if nobody else ends up bringing them):

1. Chord Electronics DAVE
  2. ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000
  3. Sennheiser HD 630VB
  4. HiFiMAN Edition X

See you guys on Saturday!

Feb 2, 2016 at 7:31 PM Post #141 of 233

I can't bring a lot of stuff (I'm not driving), but I'll bring the following (if nobody else ends up bringing them):

1. Chord Electronics DAVE
  2. ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000
  3. Sennheiser HD 630VB
  4. HiFiMAN Edition X

Great news Jude. Look forward to seeing you. 

Feb 2, 2016 at 7:37 PM Post #142 of 233

• Chord Electronics DAVE
  • ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000
  • Sennheiser HD 630VB
  • HiFiMAN Edition X

Glad you can make it Jude. It will be nice to see you again. Save room for a burger and beer after.

Feb 2, 2016 at 7:39 PM Post #143 of 233

• Chord Electronics DAVE
  • Sennheiser HD 630VB
  • HiFiMAN Edition X

Looking forward to seeing you Saturday.

Too early for Ray to have the Lambo out :)

Feb 2, 2016 at 9:38 PM Post #145 of 233
 Wow jude is coming. I will definitely make it Saturday. I am bringing some skinny pop and pretzel rods . I have always wanted to meet jude pretty much the god father of head-fi .
     I am bringing my peachtree decco 2 dac and my ray samuels raptor otl headphone amp with my cd player. I am bringing my akg 701 phones with me.
   Looking forward to seeing all of you Saturday.

Feb 3, 2016 at 12:20 AM Post #148 of 233

• Chord Electronics DAVE
  • Sennheiser HD 630VB
  • HiFiMAN Edition X

Woohoo! Excited to see you again jude! I'm thinking we're going to have to combine forces at some point during the meet and plug the Abyss and the Headtrip into the DAVE. I gotta hear that combo!

Feb 3, 2016 at 9:47 AM Post #150 of 233
Never been to that kinds of meets before.
If there's any place for a guy with Audinst MX-1, AKG K271, UE 6000?

There's always room for one more! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back