Chi Unify 9 when and where?
Jun 8, 2015 at 6:12 AM Post #31 of 35
I have sent out emails to HiFiMAN and Mr. Speaker to see about having the HEK / 901S and the Ethers for a meet.

I am also inquiring about a new Allnic Audio tube dac.

Assuming there is not a conflict with other shows, both HiFiMAN and Mr. Speaker indicated they would be happy to accomodate. That would mean the HEK and Ether should be there. For sources, the new 901S would be available.

As to Ray, I pretty sure he is not working on anything new. I think he is primarily servicing with an occasional sale thrown in if he has inventory. I can ask but Saturday's are typically car show commitment days for Ray.

Jun 8, 2015 at 8:58 PM Post #34 of 35
Assuming there is not a conflict with other shows, both HiFiMAN and Mr. Speaker indicated they would be happy to accomodate. That would mean the HEK and Ether should be there. For sources, the new 901S would be available.

As to Ray, I pretty sure he is not working on anything new. I think he is primarily servicing with an occasional sale thrown in if he has inventory. I can ask but Saturday's are typically car show commitment days for Ray.

I'd love to have Ray back for the next event. It was a real pleasure to talk to him and his son about cars and headphones.

If this is going to happen I can bring my Lyr 1>HD600

Users who are viewing this thread

Back