Chi-fi Earbuds with low bass response?
Jan 17, 2019 at 10:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

clovermau5

New Head-Fier
Currently i've heard the most low bass buds is TY Hi-Z 32S, it even surpass what i expect , but the dissapoint part is the treble is so harsh.

So any good recommendation for other good chifi buds with low bass but with good sounding treble?

Jan 17, 2019 at 10:30 AM Post #2 of 5
Currently i've heard the most low bass buds is TY Hi-Z 32S, it even surpass what i expect , but the dissapoint part is the treble is so harsh.

So any good recommendation for other good chifi buds with low bass but with good sounding treble?

If you're using an Android phone might as well use Neutralizer and EQ out the sharp treble. It's free if you only need one preset, and it's a global EQ app that works on all apps (ie Spotify, YouTube, any player with locally stored music, etc)

Jan 17, 2019 at 10:34 AM Post #3 of 5
You might what to take a look at the Shozy Zeros. They are a bit more expensive but a warmer iem than most Chi-Fi offerings.

Jan 19, 2019 at 1:01 AM Post #5 of 5
For cheap earbuds with bass, i'll say go for the vidos. Only bad point for me is it comes with a j cable. (left cable is shorter than the right side). Or slightly bump-up in price, Faareal rosemary. Both can be found in your friendly lowyat forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back