Checkout my 2 new reviews @ www.Stereomojo.com
Dec 8, 2006 at 7:04 AM Post #16 of 28
immtbiker says:
Quote:

Checkout my 2 new reviews ... Stax SR-001 MKII portable electrostats

Great review on a product I would not have come in contact with otherwise.

One question, the "drive" is an amp?

Dec 8, 2006 at 1:12 PM Post #19 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by pds6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
immtbiker says:

Great review on a product I would not have come in contact with otherwise.

One question, the "drive" is an amp?

It's not a drive. It's a portable battery powered amp that's called an energizer that charges the "stats" the same way any stat amp would. It's completely different from a dynamic amp. Also, the plug is proprietary, and can only be used with the energizer unless you get an adapter which will allow it to fit bigger Stax amps.

Dec 8, 2006 at 1:24 PM Post #20 of 28
I've quickly skimmed through the articles (at work now), looks like I'll have something to read tonight!
Thanks for the great articles, especially the one on the Stax has my attention.

Dec 8, 2006 at 4:18 PM Post #21 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anybody had heard from Aaron? Someone told me that he has been sick for a while, not sure what exactly he got, maybe a flu or something minor, hope nothing serious Aaron...Congrats in your new experience, and I hope you better man, we still need you here!!!!

He is fine just got laid out for a couple of days with some sort of virius.

Dec 8, 2006 at 6:07 PM Post #23 of 28
Heh...you got fished out too Aaron? I wonder if there any other Head-Fiers ole Jim recruited. Good to know we're in on it together, haven't read your reviews yet but I will soon. Didn't know you were into reviewing.
wink.gif

Btw, the DT880 review on there is mine.
tongue.gif
If anyone thought it looked a little familiar, well I zapped the one I previously wrote here on Head-Fi and completely revised it, trying to make it bigger and better. I hope I succeeded, would appreciate feedback.

Dec 8, 2006 at 6:31 PM Post #24 of 28
Well thanks God, Rick, that you merge the threads as I was looking the old one and I was not able to get it....Thanks Rick

Aaron get well soon man....
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back