Check this video out, it's hilarious
Dec 15, 2005 at 6:03 PM Post #2 of 8
Dang, I can't watch that video yet, but I have it bookmarked. I love StreetFire.net! On my myspace page I linked a URL to a video there that showed a NOS equipped WS6 Firebird Trans-Am (2002, I think) doing a drag race with a NOS equipped Go-Ped, and the Go-Ped PWN'd that Firebird like it was a little brat that needed slapped
biggrin.gif

Makes me want to get nitrous for my Go-Ped, cause it's already practically race ready, and it has so much torque it can pop wheelies! (it's the spindle, a .585 (6/10th in.) that gives high torque, low top end around 25-30mph, and I also have a .900 spinde that allows it to go to 45-50mph if I were so bold and brave to try
blink.gif
)

580smile.gif
Abe

Dec 15, 2005 at 6:55 PM Post #3 of 8
How the heck do you stay on something like this to beat a Firebird in a street race??
GSR29.jpg

Dec 15, 2005 at 9:12 PM Post #4 of 8
Hilarious video. I wonder if that actually happened.

Dec 16, 2005 at 9:51 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
How the heck do you stay on something like this to beat a Firebird in a street race??
GSR29.jpg

Go take a look at my myspace page, it's linked right at the bottom of my main description- you have to copy+paste it. It's insane IMHO, but considering that it probably had a huge (.950) spindle or excellent sproket drive instead with a maxed out motor with nitrous, I wouldn't doubt it- the power to weight and displacement ratio on the GoPed in that StreetFire video must have been enormous! You can also see pics of my GoPed on the pictures section of my page as well. I've put about $250 into it, and it screams
very_evil_smiley.gif

580smile.gif
Abe

Edit: But how do you keep on one going that fast? Hell if I know, I can barely control mine due to the extreme torque and lack of a suspension to handle poor roads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back