koven

15 Hz + 150 dB = poopy pants
Thought this was pretty cool..
smily_headphones1.gif

YouTube - Obscura Cuelight Pool Table

Sep 24, 2009 at 5:46 PM Post #2 of 17
I've got to buy one.
eek.gif
Though I'm pretty sure it isnt exactly the cheapest Pool table around the market.

Sep 24, 2009 at 5:52 PM Post #3 of 17
will have to be careful with beer bottles around that table

but man..gotta have!

Sep 24, 2009 at 6:04 PM Post #4 of 17
Awesome!
smile.gif

I sure would love to have one...

Sep 24, 2009 at 6:07 PM Post #5 of 17
I think it would be awfully distracting, but that might be the most unique table I've ever seen. Thanks for posting it!

Sep 24, 2009 at 6:26 PM Post #7 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by indydieselnut /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think it would be awfully distracting, but that might be the most unique table I've ever seen. Thanks for posting it!

Especially if someone chooses one of those bikini pics in background. Everyone would concentrate more on revealing the picture instead of shooting balls to the bags.
biggrin.gif

Sep 25, 2009 at 1:59 AM Post #11 of 17
That's awesome. It seems like it would have an option to turn off the effects and just use it as a normal table if you wanted, then turn it on when you want to entertain and show off the cool table. (<< I reasoned that based on the fact that you can change the pictures and effects. I would think that you could just turn them off, kind of a simple idea. I realize it's entirely possible they didn't put that option but I would bet that there is.)

Sep 25, 2009 at 2:34 AM Post #13 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well of course you could turn it off, it's just projected down from above onto a regular pool table.

hahaha thank you, I was waiting for someone to actually READ.

Sep 25, 2009 at 4:39 AM Post #15 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well of course you could turn it off, it's just projected down from above onto a regular pool table.

Oh, I was thinking it was from the table the whole time and they were using some special materials.

Should've read more I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back