check out this package i just received.
Mar 24, 2006 at 9:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 38

quoteunquote

100+ Head-Fier
just got this in the mail. wasn't headphone or electronic related. just a shirt from ebay. but check out the package.

00006824dz.jpg

the mail carrier pointed it out to me. "looks like there is a hole here.." ha, no sh|t lady. im glad it wasn't something more valuable. damn the usps.

Mar 24, 2006 at 9:53 PM Post #3 of 38
funny jokey.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
Call the police, this warrants an investigation, could be your post is being tampered with by a parcel stalker.

Mar 24, 2006 at 9:58 PM Post #4 of 38
Quote:

Call the police, this warrants an investigation, could be your post is being tampered with by a parcel stalker.

Thanks for the laugh.
tongue.gif

Mar 24, 2006 at 10:00 PM Post #5 of 38
i'm going to send you 1911's portable rig with the never-fail added protection of a ziploc bag. it works wonders!

Mar 24, 2006 at 10:12 PM Post #6 of 38
Quote:

Don't rugh to judgement. Let's wait to hear from USPS first. I'm sure it was really quoteunquote who dented the boxes, forged the timestamp on the package, and then lied about it on an internet forum just for kicks.
rolleyes.gif

Mar 24, 2006 at 10:24 PM Post #8 of 38
I had a package delivered yesterday from Fedex. It was a TV stand for the new plasma I have on order. The Fedex guy rings the bell and says "You probably won't want to sign for this." The box was still in the truck. One of the corners had a three inch hole and broken glass was coming out of it. I refused the delivery, called the place I ordered it from and they are sending a replacement.

Mar 24, 2006 at 10:27 PM Post #9 of 38
the lady said to me.."you may want to check it out and make sure it's okay".

ha, and if it's not? didn't even notice, but after i took the picture i turned the box over..there was another hole in the center that looked about the same size. amazing really.

Mar 24, 2006 at 10:49 PM Post #10 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by spaceconvoy
Don't rugh to judgement. Let's wait to hear from USPS first. I'm sure it was really quoteunquote who dented the boxes, forged the timestamp on the package, and then lied about it on an internet forum just for kicks.
rolleyes.gif

ROFL

Mar 24, 2006 at 11:09 PM Post #13 of 38
ha, yeah shirt was fine. just makes me think..what the hell are they doing with their packages?

Mar 24, 2006 at 11:10 PM Post #14 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by quoteunquote
the lady said to me.."you may want to check it out and make sure it's okay".

You mean you answered the door or did you speak to her on her mobile?
wink.gif

Mar 24, 2006 at 11:12 PM Post #15 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by spaceconvoy
rolleyes.gif

icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back