check out this package i just received.
Mar 25, 2006 at 6:36 PM Post #31 of 38
Next time use IPS.

shirt.png

Mar 25, 2006 at 6:56 PM Post #32 of 38
Wow. I must be pretty lucky, since I've never gotten anything like that. The worst that's happened to me is a few CDs from Amazon arrived with cracked cases - easily replaced.

Mar 27, 2006 at 7:22 AM Post #33 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
You mean you answered the door or did you speak to her on her mobile?
wink.gif

Or did USPS email you from their cell phone, while parked in front of your house, after mugging your mother, and just prior to terrifying your sister??!! What, ya didn't call out the SWAT team? ... and ... THANKS PINKFLOYD! Good day to you, sir.

Mar 27, 2006 at 7:53 AM Post #34 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by JahJahBinks
I have had similar experience with UPS.

My roomate worked the bloodeye shift at UPS for over 6 months ( I still don't know how he managed, as he was taking classes at the same time and only got 3-4 hours of sleep during the day). Anyway, he said packages were thrown all over the place. Fragile meant that they just couldn't place the boxes on the bottom of a stack in the trucks ... they still got thrown around like the other boxes. He routinely saw mail-order PCs (like dell) get damaged ... even saw them fall from very high conveyour belts
eek.gif

Mar 27, 2006 at 4:31 PM Post #36 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by jagorev
Wow. I must be pretty lucky, since I've never gotten anything like that. The worst that's happened to me is a few CDs from Amazon arrived with cracked cases - easily replaced.

Actually the same thing happened to me once or twice even. I kind of dislike the packaging of Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back