Check out the best offer for Sony headphones EVER!!!!
Sep 30, 2006 at 2:28 AM Post #76 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zfartcannons
Yoyoyo!

I have 2 say that I agree yo, word.

The Sony MDR-Z700DJ Headphones rox my world. They are PHAT yo, bling bling bling, word to ya motha!

KOSS, Grado, Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, UE, beyerDynamix - all CRIZZAP compared to the Sony MDR-Z700DJ Headphones. Anyone who says otherwize is foolin' thmselvs. B Leave IT.

I would even wager my Rice burner hubcap spinnerz that the Sony MDR-Z700DJ Headphonez would even beat the crap out of the STAXXX Omega 2s. Beelee dat!

The Sony MDR-Z700DJ Headphones make me feel like screamin' DAAAAYYYYEMMMMMM BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Word.

Peese out, yo.

P.S. Ebonix for president.

Woooooooooooooww!! some body is making fun of my headphones!!!!!
basshead.gif
basshead.gif
basshead.gif

Sep 30, 2006 at 2:54 AM Post #80 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by yoyogi_bronx
You see guys!!! DO u see the headphones Do sound xcellent even if they are bootleg, sooooooo wat!!!!! They sound better than the originals, and as a DRUNKEN RADIOACTIVE SCORPION I am listening to them rite NOW and they sound Xcellent and I added a Samson S monitor amp it it sounds even bettter!!!!!
600smile.gif
600smile.gif
600smile.gif
600smile.gif
280smile.gif

Lemme get this straight... so now you are admitting they are bootlegs? Nice work
rolleyes.gif
confused.gif
eek.gif

Someone should forward this to eBay safeharbor for all the buyers that got screwed with bootlegs.

Also good work for trying to screw with someones sale in the for sale threads....

Sep 30, 2006 at 3:19 AM Post #81 of 154
Zfartcannons, that should be the next FOTM. NOT!. To the OP, the MDR-V 700DJ (or the fakes that you've purchased) are absolutely shi**y sounding cans. I by all means don't have golden ears, but I do know Shi**ty sounding cans when I hear them and those Zfartcannons are shi**y sounding. They almost make Bose sound good.

Sep 30, 2006 at 5:41 AM Post #82 of 154
Holy hell this thread got awesome. I love you all.

Sep 30, 2006 at 6:15 AM Post #83 of 154
Moderator, can you please do something with this yogi_bronx guy or at least this thread?

He's either the seller of fake headphones, or affiliated with the seller, or at least he's crapping on the forum and I think it's really annoying..

Sep 30, 2006 at 8:10 AM Post #84 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by epithetless
Oh man, this is great stuff. It never even occurred to me to re-register on head-fi under an alias...for those times when yr tru self must be herrd.

Good for you, as that's a violation of the Terms of Use.

Sep 30, 2006 at 8:22 AM Post #85 of 154
I thought the title of fart cannon belonged exclusively to the DT770s?

Sep 30, 2006 at 2:12 PM Post #86 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by nichifanlema
Moderator, can you please do something with this yogi_bronx guy or at least this thread?

He's either the seller of fake headphones, or affiliated with the seller, or at least he's crapping on the forum and I think it's really annoying..

I'm not trying to crap on the forum and I'm NOT affiliated with the seller!!!

Sep 30, 2006 at 2:13 PM Post #87 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by warubozu
Zfartcannons, that should be the next FOTM. NOT!. To the OP, the MDR-V 700DJ (or the fakes that you've purchased) are absolutely shi**y sounding cans. I by all means don't have golden ears, but I do know Shi**ty sounding cans when I hear them and those Zfartcannons are shi**y sounding. They almost make Bose sound good.

Things are getting hostile her you guys should BAN ME b4 i mess up dis forum!!!

Sep 30, 2006 at 2:18 PM Post #88 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by c0mfortably_numb
Lemme get this straight... so now you are admitting they are bootlegs? Nice work
rolleyes.gif
confused.gif
eek.gif

Someone should forward this to eBay safeharbor for all the buyers that got screwed with bootlegs.

Also good work for trying to screw with someones sale in the for sale threads....

SO wat r u now a stalker!!!! I'm just trying to start a little competitive atmosphere here!!!

Sep 30, 2006 at 5:27 PM Post #90 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterR
Good for you, as that's a violation of the Terms of Use.

Relax, I was kidding. Like everyone else in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back