Cheap solid state amp for HD 600?
Jun 21, 2009 at 4:20 PM Post #17 of 18
Yes. "Don't Worry Be Happy". Happy Listening.
happy_face1.gif

Jul 2, 2009 at 10:47 PM Post #18 of 18
I would also be interested in hearing an answer to this. I just recently bought a pair of HD600 cans and was trying to find an amp to match them. My source would be a desktop PC with a Creative Audigy 2 ZS soundcard (not ideal, but also not permanent). I'm rather new to this and also wanted to know if I would need anything other than an amp as an intermediary between the soundcard and headphones or if that setup would be sufficient on its own.

If it matters at all I can post what sort of music I'll typically be listening to. Also, I don't have a strict price range because I don't know what to expect out of an amp at a given price range but I'm looking to buy used and to get something between roughly $75-200.

I really would appreciate any help people are willing to provide. The extensive searching I've done on these forums hasn't adequately answered my questions otherwise I wouldn't be asking. I've lurked here and found many answers before but, for the first time, I feel as though I need to actually pose a question to the forum at large.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back