Cheap options for office
Feb 21, 2009 at 3:06 PM Post #16 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by member1982 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ive listened to the PortaPros. Bass emphasis, and dispite beening open i cant hear my friend talking :p with music on moderate volume in a resonably quiet office environemnt.

I haven't heard the PortaPros but I can hear my coworkers talking to me even with closed headphones on. Are you sure you're not listening too loud?

Feb 21, 2009 at 4:26 PM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by quadmaniac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've heard good things about the PK3's but I'm a bit concerned about their durability. They look rather shabby.

Look shabby? Not sure what that means, as they pretty much look like a standard ear bud. Unless, of course, you think ear buds are shabby by design. Also, durability for office use isn't even an issue. I've owned the PX100s twice, and the PK3s, to me, offer much better SQ. But hey, sounds like you have made your decision.

Feb 23, 2009 at 1:00 PM Post #18 of 20
A user mentioned that the SoundMagic P10 sound better then the Px100 or Porta pro....costing $24.75 including shipping (mp4nation).
I was thinking to get one of these, but I'm waiting for more in-depth reviews.

Feb 23, 2009 at 11:28 PM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by scompton /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I haven't heard the PortaPros but I can hear my coworkers talking to me even with closed headphones on. Are you sure you're not listening too loud?

Yes not entirely that loud for me it was some rock/pop song alot of sound thou covering all specturums... on slower songs i can hear people talking on a closed one like Denon D2000. My other ones cant such as Pro 750. Some closed dont entirely have good isolations. But its a volume that i am happy with :p which gives some bass (about mid-volume on ipod classic) yes if i choose to lower it i'll hear more office this includes my TF10, and Pro 750, but that volume is not satisfying
frown.gif
Mid i dont think is too loud :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back