Cheap In-Ear Headphones for Dubstep/Bass Heavy
Apr 3, 2012 at 5:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

WubWubWub

New Head-Fier
Im looking for some good cheap earphones around 20-30 dollars for dubstep music.
So far: I've picked the Sennheiser CX-300 and JBuds J3 
So what are some cheap in-ear headphones that you can recommend?

Apr 3, 2012 at 5:51 PM Post #2 of 8

Quote:
Im looking for some good cheap earphones around 20-30 dollars for dubstep music.
So far: I've picked the Sennheiser CX-300 and JBuds J3 
So what are some cheap in-ear headphones that you can recommend?

20-30 dollars.  I'm not quiet sure you could classify any of those as "Good." I hate to say this because its not what the thread said.  Extended your budget to at least $50. $100 dollars would be perfect. But the cx-300II would be a good choice.  You just need to assure that you get authentic and not fake. Because THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. please buy from an authorized dealer.

Apr 3, 2012 at 6:01 PM Post #3 of 8
I had 300 dollar headphones they were Beats Studios. They had some amazing bass and they were the best pair of headphones ive ever owned. Then the left side of the Beats just stopped playing. So there goes my 300 dollars. Im willing to pay up to $100 dollars now actually after what you said. So, I was also planning on buying Monster Turbine but thats gonna take a month to make around 75 dollars so i need a cheap substitute till i get a good pair.

Apr 3, 2012 at 6:23 PM Post #4 of 8
JVC HAFX1X.. These will have bigger bass than all the ones you mentioned. You might like these so much you might not need to spend more money to get better. Burn in is key though. I would say minimum 50 hours. http://www.amazon.com/JVC-HA-FX1X-Xtreme-Xplosives-Ear/dp/B004M8SAJ4/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1333491723&sr=1-1

Apr 3, 2012 at 8:21 PM Post #5 of 8

Quote:
I had 300 dollar headphones they were Beats Studios. They had some amazing bass and they were the best pair of headphones ive ever owned. Then the left side of the Beats just stopped playing. So there goes my 300 dollars. Im willing to pay up to $100 dollars now actually after what you said. So, I was also planning on buying Monster Turbine but thats gonna take a month to make around 75 dollars so i need a cheap substitute till i get a good pair.

alright first of all. Beats Studio are awful. The audio is way below par of a $75 pair of sennheisers. Please don't get monster turbines! Trust me! Avoid absolutely every name brand.  The biggest bass on the market right now in my opinion is the FutureSonics Atrio m5. They are 110 dollars, and the sub-bass will make you say "Oh my god..." when you first listen to a song.  You will find bass that probably doesnt even exist they are so bassy!

Apr 4, 2012 at 1:28 PM Post #6 of 8
for the best bass you should get the audio technica cks77 they are 80 dollars at accessory jack.com and trust me they made me say wow whenn i first heard them.....they made my whole colltion of earphone sound like garbadge....and i have quite bit of earphones including the turbines, mrd-ex600, power beats....and much more ;p

Apr 4, 2012 at 1:31 PM Post #7 of 8

Quote:
for the best bass you should get the audio technica cks77 they are 80 dollars at accessory jack.com and trust me they made me say wow whenn i first heard them.....they made my whole colltion of earphone sound like garbadge....and i have quite bit of earphones including the turbines, mrd-ex600, power beats....and much more ;p

Don't mention the CKS77! Guys will say the MG7 is better. Lol! Yet they don't own the CKS77.  I agree 100% but op is looking for cheap and I still recommend the JVC HAFX1X.  

Later on when you got more money get a CKS77 for a nice upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back