CHALLENGE: can you solve this puzzle
Jul 28, 2011 at 3:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

sn0gl0be

New Head-Fier
Ok clearly headphone lovers are more intelligent than most, so lets prove it.
Lets solve this puzzle and find this polar bear
findthepolarbear.com

Jul 29, 2011 at 5:43 AM Post #4 of 27
Here is a picture of a polar bear eating a vanilla ice-cream in a blizzard....

Jul 30, 2011 at 3:54 AM Post #9 of 27
do I HAVE to make a facebook account to like/friend the guy?  if so, that's a shame - I really liked this puzzle, but don't want to deal with making an account

Jul 30, 2011 at 4:35 AM Post #10 of 27
Nope you don't have to. His facebook page is public . Dont need an account

Aug 1, 2011 at 3:20 AM Post #11 of 27
I enjoyed this just now, but it was rather short.  I remember battling a similar but very long puzzle for many days and AFAIK was not at all close to the end.  It may have had hundreds of pages of stuff like the polar bear puzzle.  Anyone know of it?  Can someone help me find it?  (I'm googling right now.)

Aug 1, 2011 at 4:42 AM Post #12 of 27
Did you find out what the site was? I'd have a lot of fun with site like that

Aug 1, 2011 at 10:44 AM Post #13 of 27
There's notpron and weffriddles.  I found them and forgot to report back.  Also, I didn't sleep much after finding them 
smile.gif

I don't think either of them is "hundreds of pages" as I said, but then again when I thought so, I was probably trying to do both of them concurrently.  I do remember the weffriddles felt like I had leveled up many times while in a strange world and was still stuck in it.

Aug 1, 2011 at 11:24 AM Post #14 of 27
It helps to be able to read the HTML source code 
biggrin.gif

Aug 2, 2011 at 10:24 AM Post #15 of 27

Quote:
I enjoyed this just now, but it was rather short.  I remember battling a similar but very long puzzle for many days and AFAIK was not at all close to the end.  It may have had hundreds of pages of stuff like the polar bear puzzle.  Anyone know of it?  Can someone help me find it?  (I'm googling right now.)

Woah, how would you manage to keep so many tabs open?
Also, I can't access the person's facebook (it tells me to login but I don't have an account).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back