Chair / Seat for headphone listening
Dec 6, 2016 at 5:22 PM Post #31 of 36
Well sometimes I wear headphones when in my recliners
wink_face.gif

Dec 15, 2016 at 11:27 AM Post #32 of 36
I'd love to have one of the "Eames® Lounge Chair and Ottoman, Tall" but they are simply to expensive, if I had the money, I'd buy a pair for sure.
However, I think the best way is to go to your local furniture shop, take your headphone with you, and try a few chairs. 
For me personally, the need to be able to recline for relaxation, a normal chair is no good. 

If you have an IKEA in your region I would recommend going there, they have good quality, stylish furniture for a decent price. 

Feb 2, 2017 at 5:31 PM Post #36 of 36
I got a 1 year old used 730$ chair for the nice price of 12 bucks. It was a very famous real estate owner here in norway that sold it, he just wanted to get rid of it ASAP.

But its mostly just good for office/gaming stuff. I want to get a new one, i want a recliner sort of, that i can use for gaming and listening to music and reading.
So i can take this chair to the office instead.

LA-Z-BOY looks so comfy! But they are not very common here. Id also love a chesterfield chair. But then chesterfields are not great for gaming :p
I dont want any IKEA chairs, i have back issues and IKEA does not have great chairs.

Edit: i also have a chair thats intended for huge forklifts, the kind you see at the docks. Its valued at around 2000$. I modified it myself, into an office chair. But the lift sylinder is broken, maybe ill just get a new base for that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back