CES 2010
Jan 8, 2010 at 2:08 PM Post #31 of 41
I've only been hovering around Engadget. The QUE reader seems like a fantastic product, especially if you are an academic or researcher and are constantly lugging around and reading journal articles. It'd would be nice to have all your stuff one laptop sized device rather than in child sized piles on your office floor/desk.

Unfortunately they priced ($650 - $800) it really high. This totally spoiled it for me. I was ready to buy it...

Jan 8, 2010 at 2:23 PM Post #32 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by HyperDuel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think 3D is a fad and I believe my local high end video/audio stores will most likely not buy into the 3D hype unless there is more software that supports 3D.

This product sounds promising, but it is wireless so I'm not too sure:

Netgear debuts first Wi-Fi Direct device | CES 2010 - CNET

I could have used that last week when I was showing some pictures on the TV. I had to use the cable from my desktop which was a PITA.

Jan 8, 2010 at 5:02 PM Post #33 of 41
Apparently Beyer is at CES with the T1. Somebody go listen to it and stop saying there is nothing at CES!

Jan 8, 2010 at 7:29 PM Post #34 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by odigg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Apparently Beyer is at CES with the T1. Somebody go listen to it and stop saying there is nothing at CES!

I listened to it! It sounded alright - the music Beyer was playing from it was bad.

Jan 9, 2010 at 1:51 AM Post #37 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by soundboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sony launches 3 Blu-ray player with SACD playback capability

HOO-RAY!!!!
icon10.gif

Jan 11, 2010 at 12:54 AM Post #39 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio-Omega /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did Toshiba release a 3D tv ?

Did anybody not release a 3D TV is the real question.

Still not great, headache inducing novelty that won't be a mass hit. Having to use dedicated 3D glasses is still what's holding it back.

-Ed

Jan 16, 2010 at 7:35 PM Post #41 of 41
I was hoping Koss would release an upgraded KDE/250, make it with 3x dynamic drivers instead of 2, more comfortable, and open air!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back