CEntrance i5
Nov 10, 2014 at 3:50 PM Post #17 of 29
  The HIFI-M8 is a stellar product. So is the CEntrance DACport which I have as well.

As a small company, if you choose not to manage external communication channels or even just email your customers, my suggestion is to have a development page on your website that updates interested CEntrance owners on the developmental progress of each product. It can be a simplified one page progress chart.

http://www.tomsplanner.com/

As a heads-up for @mgoodman , I believe that Wonder Technology Solutions (WTS) operate something similar for their Trax GPS tracker:

http://news.traxfamily.com/public-calendar-release/

Dec 22, 2014 at 6:32 PM Post #19 of 29
  HAHAH DAMN IT!
I would have jumped on the IGG campaign but was getting the iPhone 6.
This will teach me not to keep checking back on things :frowning2:

They will have a version for iP6.

Dec 22, 2014 at 9:47 PM Post #21 of 29

Yup, that was my point.

@ $299 for an iPhone 6 Dac/amp/case that is an absolute steal.
Disappointed I didnt jump on it @ that price on IGG.

That is all :)

Don't worry, Mike is going to relaunch their IGG soon.

Dec 30, 2014 at 6:25 PM Post #25 of 29
How does this work? If they don't reach the goal do the contributors still get a unit?

As this is IGG, I am fairly sure they are entitled to keep the funds and deliver nothing as you are paying to give them a shot.

In saying that, this is Centrance so I have no doubt they will do the right thing by their customers.  I would say you would either receive a unit or a refund.

I would be confident in backing this one!

Jan 3, 2015 at 7:42 PM Post #29 of 29
Hey everyone, as you know the new campaign is doing well. We have refunded all previous campaign customers who paid by PayPal and are working to reach those who paid by cc. We will need your cc info again to process the refund. Hope we will get in touch with you shortly. Please back the new campaign if you have not down so yet. The price has gone down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back