Central Illinois Mini-Meet
Jul 20, 2005 at 5:35 PM Post #17 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by markmaxx
Recstar24 how did you like the Slam?

Yes, I would like to know too! If anyone else had impressions on how the SLAM sounded, post them... thanks!

Jul 24, 2005 at 11:12 AM Post #18 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joey_V
Yes, I would like to know too! If anyone else had impressions on how the SLAM sounded, post them... thanks!

The Chicago guys may be too nice to say anything negitive?

Jul 28, 2005 at 5:28 PM Post #19 of 24
Well its been alittle late but you know..better late then never
eggosmile.gif

So When we all first arrived to AA's House I was stunned from Beauty of it...what a nice house!

We walked down stairs and walked around a corner to revile A small room with not one but TWO speaker setups complete with the best headamps and even power cables that are known..yeah this dude is serious!!!

I am not going to get to the gear he used cause I could be here for ever! But I will say this...

I fell In love with the Chair AA had....OMG so much so I am ordering one as I type!

OMG...that Chair, It was a Palliser and WOW!!! for the first time in days My back felt great after sitting in it..

Well I will reply later with pics..lol (my impression of the entire meet was only the chair!..lol)..

Jul 28, 2005 at 11:16 PM Post #22 of 24
Hey Billy,

You can buy those chairs on ebay and I have 3 of them. I also have an Ekornes(big bucks) and I like the Pallisers better.

Jul 28, 2005 at 11:29 PM Post #23 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuberoller
Hey Billy,

You can buy those chairs on ebay and I have 3 of them. I also have an Ekornes(big bucks) and I like the Pallisers better.

I got the idea for the chair from your thread a year or so ago. I even sent Billy the link after the meet. I knew he like the chair but I didn't know it was that much.

My wife and I both recently tried the EKrones which are more than double the price and just couldn't get comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back