Central Fla. Meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2017 at 8:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 42

Sewer Guy

100+ Head-Fier
This post is to gauge interest in a meet in Clearwater, Fl. Thinking mid march.. Can supply the meeting room free of charge; there would be a nominal charge for lunch. Let me know of your interest. Will post a firm date as soon as there is appropriate feedback. The meet would be on a Saturday. All types of equipment is welcome.

Best
Bill Wilson

The meet is Sat. March 18th. 

It is at 1099 Mc Mullen Booth Rd., Clearwater, Fl. 33759

It will run from 10 a.m. til 5 p.m.; in the 3rd. floor meeting room.

Lunch will be assorted 1/4 sub sandwiches & several types of soft drinks. $7.50.

The use of the room is free.

For further details PM me.

Feb 2, 2017 at 9:46 PM Post #3 of 42
local Tampa guy....as long as I had a 2 month lead time and I can request the weekend off I would be interested.

Feb 23, 2017 at 9:57 AM Post #6 of 42
I might be able to make it, do you have any further details?

I'm in the Orlando area as well.

Feb 23, 2017 at 10:31 AM Post #7 of 42
I work at 5 PM on the 18th so as long as it's not far from me (Tampa area) I might make it out.

Feb 23, 2017 at 1:51 PM Post #9 of 42
I will be demonstrating pre equalizers to enhance the frequency response of headphones. There will also be a demo. of a new phono pre amp for Moving Coil cartridges; featuring an electronically balanced input & passive equalization. Have a hi end head amp w variable output impedance selection.

If you can make it, you will not be disappointed!

Feb 24, 2017 at 1:46 AM Post #10 of 42
What will the likely head count be?  PM me an address.  Anything particular to bring?  I'm up in Tampa Palms area.  I have the equipment listed in my signature.  

Audio-GD FUN
Fostex TH-900 (modded new pads, internal dampening, etc.)
Sennheiser HD600 (HD650 cable)

PC Software / Phone Software tweaks (pleasantly surprising sources on both ends)

Feb 28, 2017 at 9:59 AM Post #13 of 42
  If I go I will bring my Ether Flows. Would love to try the TH-900

Ether Flow C?  I'm curious about those too as someone wanted to trade me those for one of my other pairs of headphones I recently sold.  It didn't pan out.  My TH-900 are modded so we'll have to swap them out for a little bit.

Feb 28, 2017 at 8:03 PM Post #14 of 42
I had them for a week and returned them. I thought they were trash on my DP X1 which my open Flows sound fantastic on but at canjam I heard the C flows again and they sounded way better on some amps so I might give them another shot but for now im still unsure about them.

Mar 1, 2017 at 2:16 AM Post #15 of 42
  I had them for a week and returned them. I thought they were trash on my DP X1 which my open Flows sound fantastic on but at canjam I heard the C flows again and they sounded way better on some amps so I might give them another shot but for now im still unsure about them.

Fair enough.  If you like EDM, trance, or any sort of modern music you'll love the Fostex TH-900.  I sold my Denon AH-D7000 as I found the Fostex much superior.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back