Cello music!
Aug 30, 2013 at 5:55 PM Post #76 of 116
I can't believe nobody posted this yet....
wink.gif

Aug 30, 2013 at 8:00 PM Post #77 of 116
Quote:
Quote:
I enjoyed watching the interaction of the two players above. They seemed focused on their respective roles - as they should be - yet, they display a consideration for the other's journey through the piece.

I like affection. 
wink.gif

and I like good-looking French musicians, which was the point of my post 
evil_smiley.gif

Apparently, I'm with you... 
tongue_smile.gif
 and we got virtual tix!

Aug 31, 2013 at 12:28 AM Post #78 of 116
Quote:
and I like good-looking French musicians, which was the point of my post 
evil_smiley.gif

I know right >:D there we go adding a visual element to how we listen to musicians xD 
Quote:
I can't believe nobody posted this yet....
wink.gif

Personally it doesn't work for me... at all... too gimmicky honestly 

Cellos played that... roughly just sounds bad. I mean the Cello and guitar are very different instruments, and Metal does not translate to classical very well wood bodies and Hair strings don't capture the tone or attack of Metal Strings

Now here's another post from something we've all already enjoyed :D 

Aug 31, 2013 at 1:55 AM Post #79 of 116
Quote:
Cellos played that... roughly just sounds bad. I mean the Cello and guitar are very different instruments, and Metal does not translate to classical very well wood bodies and Hair strings don't capture the tone or attack of Metal Strings

respectfully disagree...i feel the cello take on aggressive music is fantastic and emphasizes the power of traditional instruments to simulate any mood.  bending a string is bending a string and restricting instruments to a certain genre doesn't work for me LOL

Aug 31, 2013 at 3:01 AM Post #80 of 116
I love it when my girl Tina goes off! She does the classics by day; evening. And rocks out at night and after hours!

Oct 15, 2013 at 6:58 PM Post #84 of 116
Oct 18, 2013 at 4:15 PM Post #88 of 116
Anybody like the Viola da Gamba? For those who aren't familiar... it's a cousin of the Cello, and was popular in the Renaissance and Baroque periods. One of my favorite bowed instruments:

Oct 24, 2013 at 3:53 PM Post #89 of 116
I know this is bass and not cello but i had to put it up because i was so impressed with how he uses the bow - Enjoy. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back