Cell phone salesman = best singer....ever...
Jun 14, 2007 at 8:14 AM Post #5 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdelayer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Damn.

you said it! damn is right
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Jun 14, 2007 at 8:20 AM Post #6 of 28
wow, he does have a great voice. I'm glad it was appreciated as well. It seems like singers like these on American Idol never get shown on TV or are never through to the next round.

I thought American Idol was worthless and i only liked watching the horrible people like william hung.
biggrin.gif

Jun 14, 2007 at 12:24 PM Post #7 of 28
He did an amazing job there. As an amateur singer he performed the Nessun Dorma really well. He still doesn't compare with some of the professional singers out there, but still it's nice to see something like this in such a show.

Jun 14, 2007 at 1:23 PM Post #8 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by EnOYiN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He did an amazing job there. As an amateur singer he performed the Nessun Dorma really well. He still doesn't compare with some of the professional singers out there, but still it's nice to see something like this in such a show.

It was his first public performence dude..question is..
how do you compare?
rolleyes.gif

Jun 14, 2007 at 10:06 PM Post #10 of 28
This clip was being passed around at work today. This guy is amazing for an amateur. I hope he does well in the competition and possible a chance at real training to further his talent. He is really impressive!

Jun 14, 2007 at 11:21 PM Post #11 of 28
People clapping att good opera? Must be Bizzaro-America.

Jun 15, 2007 at 12:03 AM Post #13 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock&Roll Ninja /img/forum/go_quote.gif
People clapping att good opera? Must be Bizzaro-America.

I agree, Britain is Bizzaro-America.

Jun 15, 2007 at 5:43 AM Post #14 of 28
With professional training and discipline, he could be a master tenor. Well done...
600smile.gif

Jun 15, 2007 at 6:18 AM Post #15 of 28
My eyes watered just listening to that. I've listen to many amateurs but this guy takes the cake. Then eats it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back