cCasper TFG is now "PETEREK"
Aug 14, 2015 at 6:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

PETEREK

Member of the Trade: ThePETEREK on Etsy
Previously known as cCasper TFG
Just announcing that I changed my username to PETEREK (My last name). cCasper TFG isn't something I would have chosen if I knew I would be sticking around these forums for years and years, so I figured I should change it now before I invest anymore time here with that name. 

L3000.gif

Aug 14, 2015 at 8:34 AM Post #2 of 7
Nice :)...I often wonder if I shouldn't do the same with fleasbaby...problem is, the handle is now about 15 years old...maybe more...LMAO

Aug 14, 2015 at 8:50 AM Post #4 of 7
....not all on Head-Fi though :). It started out as my first email account on Hotmail (created in a London internet cafe eons ago, when I was still a scruffy little hobo living out of his backpack), and just traveled with me from there...

Aug 14, 2015 at 9:13 AM Post #6 of 7
The only thing that sucks about it is, when someone wants to ask cCasper TFG a question, they will search my name and come up with nothing. That's part of why I made this thread, so if you search that name, you will see that cCasper TFG is now "PETEREK". Hopefully that'll help. I get a lot of DIY Questions even though I haven't been posting a lot in those threads in the last few months really, so hopefully the name change won't keep people from finding me. 

I am glad to get away from that cartoony name though, it was actually inspired by a metal song, not the childrens movie believe it or not. "I Thought You Met Telly And Turned Me Into Casper".

Aug 14, 2015 at 3:36 PM Post #7 of 7
It's a good look for you. Peterek makes you look like a real headphone modder. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back