CCA in ear monitors Impressions Thread
Jun 27, 2019 at 10:41 AM Post #976 of 3,770
So far, as I am preparing to write some key points for my review on the CCA A10 probably by next week, I personally think they have some of the best frontal and depth soundstage I've ever heard from any of the IEM's I own IMHO...!
:spy::thumbsup:

pls if possible compare to them the revonext qt2?

anyway try use 5k player .. its sound quality is better than other players

Jun 27, 2019 at 1:58 PM Post #979 of 3,770
Does anyone know what's going on with KZ- related brands? We have CCA, KBEAR and now Tripowin all with 5BA models out at once, the A10, KB10 and TP10, respectively. They all have KZ-based shells and the same BAs and use Starline tips.

KBear is KZ? always under the impression that they're Kinboofi (info from bisonicr).

Jun 27, 2019 at 8:24 PM Post #981 of 3,770
KBear is KZ? always under the impression that they're Kinboofi (info from bisonicr).

It’s just made by KZ for KB Ear.

KZ can contract manufacturer anything with a large enough purchase. For example, I could contract them to make a “Super Slater X2000”, with 92 BAs and a pink shell with black polka dots.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2019 at 9:28 PM Post #983 of 3,770
we in asia here, we share a different opinion of Chinese IEMS..American Shures And Klipschs are not necessarily better..:darthsmile:

Many of the are made in China anyways lol

The fact is that it’s a global economy nowadays.

I see past the borders and the brands.

For me, it’s about the sound tuning, the build quality, the overall value, and how it connects me to my music.

If it performs well on all those points, I don’t care if it’s made in Timbuktu or some guy’s basement.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2019 at 9:53 PM Post #984 of 3,770

I see past the borders. For me, it’s about the sound tuning, the build quality, the overall value, and how it connects me to the music. If it performs well on all those points, I don’t care if it’s made in Timbuktu or some guy’s basement.
+1 Yup!...It's all about the tuning and quality!...not all the time it's going to be about the brand. :beerchug:

Jun 27, 2019 at 10:59 PM Post #985 of 3,770
It’s just made by KZ for KB Ear.

KZ can contract manufacturer anything with a large enough purchase. For example, I could contract them to make a “Super Slater X2000”, with 92 BAs and a pink shell with black polka dots.

I get the built-for part, that's normal. But its still a different brand. Just like how other makers started out making ODMs and only then coming out with their own brand.

So I don't get clumping KZ and KBear together just because KB contracts KZ to make models for them.

Jun 28, 2019 at 12:16 AM Post #986 of 3,770

I see past the borders and the brands.

For me, it’s about the sound tuning, the build quality, the overall value, and how it connects me to my music.

If it performs well on all those points, I don’t care if it’s made in Timbuktu or some guy’s basement.
western stuff comes into asia becomes expensive...these chinese IEMs are god sent to us asians,

Jun 28, 2019 at 8:09 PM Post #989 of 3,770
So I don't get clumping KZ and KBear together just because KB contracts KZ to make models for them.

Nah, they’re not clumped together. CCA and KZ are the same company. KB Ear is totally separate.

Just like Toyota (KZ) and Lexus (CCA) are the same company. But Subaru (KB Ear) is a totally different and independent company, despite having contracted with Toyota on the Subaru BRZ model.

Jun 28, 2019 at 8:19 PM Post #990 of 3,770
With the help of an English couple we all know the tips I was looking for are found, confirming which vendor sent them of my two orders is another issue...comical as no info on package matches either!
417CE8D2-CD0D-46D7-83E1-6AD6D16692FA.jpeg
The link will be posted when and if we can verify the correct one. These tips help me get better sound from several iems but ymmv.

Slater did you get CCA A10s? Like or dislike if yes?
Added link:
Look what I found on AliExpress
http://s.aliexpress.com/Nvu2aEfa

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back