CCA in ear monitors Impressions Thread
Jul 23, 2020 at 2:11 AM Post #1,816 of 3,770
Another one? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

omS9fyE.png

Jul 23, 2020 at 2:16 AM Post #1,817 of 3,770
Another one? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

omS9fyE.png

Wow! CCA/KZ is reverting to their early 2019 wired KZ weekly spam releases of sidegrade models.

I do hope it is good, but I was super confused back then on their sidegrade models. And I hope they fix the battery life and connectivity of their wireless gear. U getting it?

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2020 at 2:36 AM Post #1,818 of 3,770
Wow! CCA/KZ is reverting to their early 2019 wired KZ weekly spam releases of sidegrade models.

I do hope it is good, but I was super confused back then on their sidegrade models. And I hope they fix the battery life and connectivity of this set. U getting it?

I'm somewhat skeptical of their overall battery life claims though. For CX10 they claimed 3 hours of use per charge, and 30 hours of use in total, so should be around 9-10 charges. But the numbers don't even add up. 40mAh per side, and 400mAh for the case itself. But if you factor in both sides of the earbuds, it's 80mAh, so it should be more like 5 charges (which is the number I actually got out of the case in my testing). Considering my actual use per charge was 2.5 hours only, i was only able to get a total play time of 14hours from the CX10. Maybe the team in charge of the CX10 (indiegogo) is different than the CX4 (aliexpress), so there could be a chance that the rated 22 hours battery life could be more accurate? But i'm just gonna wait and see.... i have a feeling it will be the same thing all over again... maybe until they deplete their current inventory of realtek 8763 chip? :joy:

Jul 24, 2020 at 10:37 PM Post #1,819 of 3,770
I'm somewhat skeptical of their overall battery life claims though. For CX10 they claimed 3 hours of use per charge, and 30 hours of use in total, so should be around 9-10 charges. But the numbers don't even add up. 40mAh per side, and 400mAh for the case itself. But if you factor in both sides of the earbuds, it's 80mAh, so it should be more like 5 charges (which is the number I actually got out of the case in my testing). Considering my actual use per charge was 2.5 hours only, i was only able to get a total play time of 14hours from the CX10. Maybe the team in charge of the CX10 (indiegogo) is different than the CX4 (aliexpress), so there could be a chance that the rated 22 hours battery life could be more accurate? But i'm just gonna wait and see.... i have a feeling it will be the same thing all over again... maybe until they deplete their current inventory of realtek 8763 chip? :joy:

I wouldn't touch any KZ/CCA TWS products. The battery life on my KZ S2 is not great and the BT connectivity is pathetic at times. The comments on the Indiegogo page are starting to have quite a few comments about faulty charging cases, loose USB ports etc etc. They make great wired IEMs for a low price but their wireless products should be avoided until they fix problems and get out of 2015.

Jul 29, 2020 at 12:03 PM Post #1,820 of 3,770
Waiting for my CA16, first time ordering something from AliExpress and from aboard in general so I'm a little worried. So far it's been stuck at "Departed country of origin" for almost 2 weeks so I hope everything is alright.

Jul 29, 2020 at 12:08 PM Post #1,821 of 3,770
Waiting for my CA16, first time ordering something from AliExpress and from aboard in general so I'm a little worried. So far it's been stuck at "Departed country of origin" for almost 2 weeks so I hope everything is alright.

It should be fine and with what is going on in the world the shipping does take longer.
Have you tried the tracking for your local delivery service?

Jul 29, 2020 at 12:26 PM Post #1,822 of 3,770
It should be fine and with what is going on in the world the shipping does take longer.
Have you tried the tracking for your local delivery service?
All I have is the AliExpress shipping tracking number so I doubt I can do that.
But yeah I get that it can take a pretty long time, it's just that they're my first chi-fi iems so I'm a little more than excited to get them :p

Jul 29, 2020 at 12:30 PM Post #1,823 of 3,770
Hope you will like them after all of this waiting :) For me Ca16 is a keeper, it does not work with everything, but some music sounds sooo good on them 😄

Jul 29, 2020 at 7:42 PM Post #1,825 of 3,770
All I have is the AliExpress shipping tracking number so I doubt I can do that.
But yeah I get that it can take a pretty long time, it's just that they're my first chi-fi iems so I'm a little more than excited to get them :p
My own rule-of-thumb of ordering things from China online is - if I can remember what's in the package when it arrives, it came faster than expected. :)

EDIT: The downside is - I order something, and find that the exact item arrives the next day because I forgot that I had already ordered it 5 weeks ago! That's how I ended up with 3 Blon BL-03 instead of 2.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2020 at 8:58 PM Post #1,826 of 3,770
My own rule-of-thumb of ordering things from China online is - if I can remember what's in the package when it arrives, it came faster than expected. :)

I’m the same way!

I got a package yesterday that I ordered in February. When it came I didn’t even remember it haha

Aug 3, 2020 at 3:44 AM Post #1,828 of 3,770
I would like them to come up with something in a similar shell as CA16, but brighter sounding :)

Aug 3, 2020 at 4:58 AM Post #1,829 of 3,770
KZ and CCA updating their lineup, the next seems to be the CCA C10, aka C10 Pro now:

EeeVNW6VAAAeN3h

Some ZS10 Pro DNA mixed with the KZ "X" series. Wondering the changes in sound now, or whether the "Pro" means more balanced sounding or just marketing to sell a new design with minor changes.

They are back again after tried so hard on TWS line ups. its COMEING SONG !!!!

Aug 3, 2020 at 12:22 PM Post #1,830 of 3,770
I would like them to come up with something in a similar shell as CA16, but brighter sounding :)

Well, the original C10 was unique in that it was NOT bright. That’s why a lot of treble sensitive people liked it. So hopefully KZ doesn’t just up the brightness and call it “Pro”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back