Cayin N7: A Voyager of Unexplored Frontier
Mar 7, 2023 at 1:58 PM Post #602 of 1,852
Obsessing with how the N7 presents the soundstage and images, it feels so immersive. I find it incredibly engaging to listen to, almost as if I can just reach out and grab the notes.

I’ve only had about 60 minutes on mine so far and 100% agree, amazing presentation of sound - completely different to anything I’ve heard. Love it.

Mar 7, 2023 at 2:56 PM Post #606 of 1,852
Hopefully my description of its sound characteristics in PM met your expectations 👍🏽

Absolutely, spot on - that blend of incredible detail, delivered with clarity and a unique blend of smoothness is fantastic. I was listening to a track with female vocals just now via Fibae 5 and they literally felt right in front of me, as you said in that you feel like you can reach out and touch them. I’ve enjoyed Fibae 5 over the last couple of weeks but the N7 has taken them to another level.

Mar 7, 2023 at 7:28 PM Post #608 of 1,852
Thanks for setting up a tour Andy. Many of us greatly appreciate it. Twister, thanks so much for your constant thoughts etc... :wink:. You know how much I respect your thoughts as our 'hearing' is very similar as I've told yo many times. Fabian, I appreciate your thoughts about Odin with the N7 as that's the only IEM I'm currently using as I gave my Bravado to my wife and my son has the old Noble Savants.

Mar 7, 2023 at 9:37 PM Post #612 of 1,852
Absolutely, spot on - that blend of incredible detail, delivered with clarity and a unique blend of smoothness is fantastic. I was listening to a track with female vocals just now via Fibae 5 and they literally felt right in front of me, as you said in that you feel like you can reach out and touch them. I’ve enjoyed Fibae 5 over the last couple of weeks but the N7 has taken them to another level.
I'd be very interested in a comparison with your 320, maybe how the N7 plays with DD's and ambient/electronic music? When you've had some time to listen of course. Thanks!

Mar 7, 2023 at 11:58 PM Post #613 of 1,852
Thanks for setting up a tour Andy. Many of us greatly appreciate it. Twister, thanks so much for your constant thoughts etc... :wink:. You know how much I respect your thoughts as our 'hearing' is very similar as I've told yo many times. Fabian, I appreciate your thoughts about Odin with the N7 as that's the only IEM I'm currently using as I gave my Bravado to my wife and my son has the old Noble Savants.
Hi!

Odin and N7 it’s a exquisite combination.

All the resolution and technical performance of Odin, scales to a huge 3D soundstage. Since first hearing, you’ll impressed by instrument separation.

Also, timbre on each instrument gets more texture. Bass and tenor sax improves on rumble and detail. Piano became with more vivid with an analogue feeling.
Highs are well defined, not so airy, but with more body.

For my taste based on jazz music, Odin sounds even better with N7.

And it’s improving with burning.

Im totally satisfied!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back