Cavalli Audio Presents: Pocket your Portable - Naming Contest
Nov 21, 2015 at 2:35 AM Post #107 of 152
Am I the only one checking my spam folder like a fiend?!  Just in case an email got misdirected? I've probably checked multiple folders hundreds of times the last couple days... just in case, you know. 

Nothing in spam folder either.....unless the winning name is Cavalli Blue [insert certain pill brand]

Nov 21, 2015 at 3:56 AM Post #111 of 152
Guess this means nobody watching this space won. I just hope the name isn't something obvious like Air, Helium, Hydrogen, or Diamond.

Nov 21, 2015 at 4:43 AM Post #112 of 152
Guess this means nobody watching this space won. I just hope the name isn't something obvious like Air, Helium, Hydrogen, or Diamond.

somone has won, the winning name was Cavali liquid liquid...

joke. 
tongue.gif

Nov 21, 2015 at 6:01 AM Post #115 of 152
I thought it was Cavalli Ear.

Cave Elite?

If I keep trying, they might have a spare .......
wink.gif

And pigs will fly in a Cavalliear way.

As long as the punishment fits the crime. :wink:

Nov 21, 2015 at 7:10 AM Post #117 of 152
Lol...I have checked my spam folder like mad.....and nothing....what is this verification process ;/

My spam folder did inform me that there is a new Deerhoof live album coming out next week. So I've gotten something from the competition even if I haven't won.

Nov 21, 2015 at 7:53 AM Post #119 of 152
You probably gonna be the winner. I can not find any emails from cavalli audio at all =/

I'm pretty sure I'm not the winner. I've got nothing from Cavalli. However I got nothing from anybody when I won a prize at Canjam London, so I remain hopeful.

We'll know when America wakes up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back