1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cavalli Audio Presents: Pocket your Portable - Naming Contest

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11
Next

Last
  1. Flamess
    Man, the suspense is still killing me. I got no email so far, though. 

2. Whitigir

You and me both....lol

3. SoundFreaq
    WinnerAnnouce4psd.png

Congratulations and a big thank you to Mikko L. for his winning name submission in the Cavalli Audio Pocket your Portable amp naming contest!

Introducing the Liquid Spark as the name of Cavalli Audio's newest, and portable, addition to the amplifier fleet.

Many thanks to all of you that submitted names. The creativity was endless - many fantastic names and ideas. I'll just have to get the good doctor to invent a whole shipload of new amplifiers so we can use your inspiration in naming new amps : )

Seriously, nicely done all of you. Really good stuff. And a big thanks to Dr. Alex Cavalli - the man with the ideas. 

We are excited to announce upcoming news in the near future about the Liquid Spark. It's almost here, guys!

bixby likes this.
  4. imackler
    Well played, Mikko. Well played.

5. jonny564
    dang that was like my first or second entry. got at the contest 3 days late though. Grats mikko

6. Whitigir
    Gratz mikko! :D

7. Deftone
    congratz

maybe i will win something one day, in another life.

8. Flamess
    dang, what does liquid have to do with sparks, or fire for that matter? (Cavalli's previous amp) Anyway, congrats Mikko!

9. badf00d
    What? That was the name for my first entry.. as soon as the contest started.

10. glassmonkey
    Just means that Mikko was a little quicker. It's a solid entry. It connects well with both their Lightning and Fire amps and fits the miniaturisation concept.

With all the entries, I'm sure there were lots of duplicates.

11. SoundFreaq

Indeed. 

Quote:

Precisely. As mentioned here, and in the rules, duplicate winning name submissions will be determined by the earliest official timestamp, to the contest begin time. 

If Mikko had not been able to be verified, we would have gone to the next person with the winning name.

12. Whitigir
    Well a chance is a chance. Too bad, may be next time. Though to have guessed right and not a winner is frustrating :frowning2:

13. SoundFreaq
    Understandable, and unfortunately inevitable.

With so many great names, I wish everyone could have an amp : )

14. bluemonkeyflyer
    Congrats to Mikko and thanks to Dr. Alex for the contest. I look forward to hearing "Liquid Spark!"

I just received my Liquid Carbon and I am impressed! Truly an excellent amp for an unbelievably low price.

15. penmarker
    Aw I didn't win :frowning2: congratulations Mikko!!

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11
Next

Last