Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available
Nov 15, 2015 at 8:50 AM Post #976 of 1,195
Last I checked my delivery estimate (from fedEx), it said Thursday. That's thankfully my only day off this week besides today!

(I also didn't get a choice between FedEx and USPS, but I don't actually have a preference).

Nov 15, 2015 at 3:58 PM Post #979 of 1,195
  Got mine today here in L.A. Delivered from a Fed-Ex contractor.  Ser# 145 so I just made the cutoff!

Hmm, I wonder who got the triple nought... 

Ah, the triple nought....

CA always gets serial #00000. It's become tradition now and it gives me the first production amp to play with so that I know exactly what you guys are getting.

Even Mr. Chi couldn't get in ahead of me, though he tried hard.
evil_smiley.gif

Nov 15, 2015 at 5:16 PM Post #980 of 1,195
But you know Warren is going to run with "I'm number one!!!" for quite a while....

Nov 16, 2015 at 5:31 PM Post #983 of 1,195
Mine showed up today at my office in Costa Mesa, CA.

I HATE Arcam for providing a two-prong power cord with the Solo Mini; I won't be able to start listening until tomorrow, because I forgot to bring a power cord from home.

Concero/Carbon stack fits nicely under my 27" Thunderbolt display. In keeping with the latest sub-thread here, AFAIK my Concero (serial number 0005) is the first one that shipped to a customer.

Next stop is my local camera store, to look for padded cases for both units, to make my "transportable" rig safely transportable.

Nov 16, 2015 at 5:38 PM Post #984 of 1,195
  Mine showed up today at my office in Costa Mesa, CA.

I HATE Arcam for providing a two-prong power cord with the Solo Mini; I won't be able to start listening until tomorrow, because I forgot to bring a power cord from home.

Concero/Carbon stack fits nicely under my 27" Thunderbolt display. In keeping with the latest sub-thread here, AFAIK my Concero (serial number 0005) is the first one that shipped to a customer.

Next stop is my local camera store, to look for padded cases for both units, to make my "transportable" rig safely transportable.

You could "borrow" a cord from a computer in the office... just sayin'
very_evil_smiley.gif
 there's probably someone that does not NEED to use their computer today...
blink.gif

Or from a printer or sever rack, come on get creative...
biggrin.gif

Nov 16, 2015 at 6:55 PM Post #985 of 1,195
Every time a get impatient for my Liquid Carbon to arrive I listen to my Liquid Crimson and my urges fade away real fast like. And once my Glass gets back, this Friday, I shall get lost in the music. The only danger I might not notice the doorbell when the Carbon does arrive.

Nov 16, 2015 at 11:25 PM Post #986 of 1,195
Every time a get impatient for my Liquid Carbon to arrive I listen to my Liquid Crimson and my urges fade away real fast like. And once my Glass gets back, this Friday, I shall get lost in the music. The only danger I might not notice the doorbell when the Carbon does arrive.

That's just mean to those of us who haven't received any CA amps yet.

Nov 17, 2015 at 2:34 AM Post #987 of 1,195

You could "borrow" a cord from a computer in the office... just sayin'
very_evil_smiley.gif
 there's probably someone that does not NEED to use their computer today...
blink.gif

Or from a printer or sever rack, come on get creative...
biggrin.gif

All the computers in my office are Macs (I'm a sole proprietor, and the IT department knows what it takes to keep the users happy), and my printer is a HP OfficeJet Pro, so no IEC cables anywhere.

Nov 17, 2015 at 2:55 AM Post #988 of 1,195
Oh, and the other thing that the Liquid Carbon doesn't ship with, besides a power cord, is FEET! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back