Cars we love.
Jun 4, 2007 at 11:33 PM Post #91 of 133
I want this back.

112321850_c6bce06071_o.jpg

It was my 2006 WRX wagon that I had to sell due to insurance costs going through the roof ( they wanted almost $500/month ) Good thing my costs have come down. but I already sold it
frown.gif

Jun 5, 2007 at 9:10 AM Post #94 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hermitt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's very clean, but I'm just 'window shoppin' right now
blink.gif

It's probably best to be really careful when shopping for older Stingrays. I'm so mechanically lame that I don't even change my own oil. I am lucky to have a buddy who is an ace mechanic that keeps my 'Vette tweaked. He's working on a '69 for a mutual friend and it has really turned into a money pit. I still really want one.

Jun 5, 2007 at 12:54 PM Post #95 of 133
Yeah, they can get costly. One of my employers did a complete frame off restoration on a '69 Stingray, then had it painted a '95 Admiral Blue. Very sweet!
cool.gif

Jun 5, 2007 at 3:50 PM Post #96 of 133
I like Porsches, always have. Keep your Ferraris and Lambos, just gimme a 911, Cayman, or Boxster..... (OK, the Cayenne is an ugly mutant that only exists for soccer moms with too much money to buy a mere X5 or Escalade).

I'm hoping to order a new Boxster by the end of summer. Guards Red & Black w/ Tiptronic paddle shift.
Porsche_BoxsterS-L.jpg

Jun 5, 2007 at 4:32 PM Post #97 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by m3ta1head /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wouldn't fit
tongue.gif

With enough "field engineering" anything's possible... then again, the body will probably buckle under the stress of 1300hp...

but it does make you wonder.

Jun 6, 2007 at 7:01 PM Post #98 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its the Bugatti Veyron.
Worlds fastest and most powerful street legal full production car. 300 cars to be produced, at a base price of $1,440,800

I be she (plainsong) don't own one...
tongue.gif

The CCX-R was recently out with 1,018 BHP I believe. It has the Bugatti Veyron beat and it weighs just as much as a Mini Cooper.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars/to...gsegg-CCXR.htm

73503351154_ccxr1.jpg

Jun 6, 2007 at 7:50 PM Post #99 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by no1likesme /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Glad to see I am not the only one. Now you need a 6" lift and a set of 33" tires on 15" black steel wheels. new bumpers with a winch mount and stinger bars. A safari rack. Full skid plates underneath. Oh, And a snorkel...
very_evil_smiley.gif

A 6" lift isn't needed for 33" tires...maybe 37's

I'll go bigger once these tires need replacing...they're still brand new. I'd like 33's and 2 or 3 inches of lift, but like head-fi I think it'll snowball into something bigger and badder
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 6, 2007 at 8:06 PM Post #100 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Landcruiser.JPG

I want the above in a 450hp hydrogen fuel convert. ^

When all of you little weenies are standing over little piles of powdered fiberglass, gouged out from your ground effects, made by a two-inch bump in the road, I’ll be mocking you from my Landcruiser’s window with wild banshee screaming; winking; and large circumference, ghost lasso circles. Every time I sweep out a circle, made by swinging my imaginary lasso, my body will undulate. It will do so not only because of the forces acting on my torso through my arm, but also due to my incredible belly laughter. To you, it will seem my driver’s seat is a mechanical bull.

By the time I grow weary of ridicule, your tears, mixed with the road-killed fiberglass, will have made a paste on the asphalt. Many of you will spread this on your car’s sad little wound, wishfully thinking it will adhere and mend like bondo. Grieving, some of you just stare into it.

Adding insult to injury, I’ll pull up next to you and offer a ride. Acknowledging defeat, you will accept. Cruelly, I’ll floor my big girl, leaving you with stained pants: Out of the side of her knobbied front tire, will spray the remainder of your tear and fiberglass waste.

Land Cruiser, two words.

Rich
'85 FJ60

Jun 8, 2007 at 5:30 AM Post #103 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1967cutlass /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm happy with my car for now

beasting.jpg

Whoaw. I think you might need new, stiffer springs/shocks there, she's lifting off the inside rear tire...

Jun 8, 2007 at 5:49 AM Post #104 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by roastpuff /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Whoaw. I think you might need new, stiffer springs/shocks there, she's lifting off the inside rear tire...

It's supposed to do that
wink.gif

Jun 8, 2007 at 9:02 AM Post #105 of 133
Mine 'Ford Falcon Futura Classic' 4 litre straight six, 5 speed manual, '96 model
Hers 'Nissan Silvia' 2 litre straight four, automatic, '92 model

Users who are viewing this thread

Back