Carnivores gather round.
Jul 14, 2012 at 2:15 AM Post #31 of 80
Quote:
@Ki chan
It does to me too! I check every time to see if my handi work is still there!!!!!! LOLOLOL

@kuma san and bob kun
I love reddit [size=medium]
(✌゚∀゚)☞​
[/size]

Quote:
I said I love reddit with a dude smiling with two hands :) :)

Yep, kuma=bear and I can't remember your name so you're bob kun and I shall name you bob and you can't say no.. Never...say no to Panda!

Right Ki-chan? *winnk*

Not going to lie, I loved these two posts.

EDIT - And LOL at the Wendy's post. Think of the frosty!

Jul 14, 2012 at 2:21 AM Post #34 of 80
I used to travel to Kansas City every other week.  I would gorge myself on BBQ, then come back to California and "dry out" eating salads for a week.  Wash. Rinse. Repeat.  I gained 15 pounds in 6 months, but what a way to go!

Jul 14, 2012 at 2:25 AM Post #36 of 80
Quote:
I used to travel to Kansas City every other week.  I would gorge myself on BBQ, then come back to California and "dry out" eating salads for a week.  Wash. Rinse. Repeat.  I gained 15 pounds in 6 months, but what a way to go!

Must...OBEY...HIPNO FROG.......go....to BBQQQ!!....get....FAT!....and ....salad...REEPPAPT!

Relevant
NSFW as in crude jokes and minor language for comedic purposes.
Quote:
No Five Guys (damn you for making me think of restaurants that are hundreds of miles away from me, I am not going on a Harold & Kumar adventure, mmkay), I don't know if the Wendy's is 24h, but there's Jack In The Box.

.....Harold and Kumar...let's go. I'm Asian!!!

I really want some 'murican milkshakes right now though :frowning2:

Jul 14, 2012 at 2:26 AM Post #37 of 80
Quote:
[size=13.333333969116211px]May I present smoked, medium rare Prime Rib. Oh my how tasty it was.[/size]
biggrin.gif

So ironic to see this photograph after only just eating some light crackers! I'm such a puzzy nowdays.......

On the island I live on it would be impossible to get prime rib like that! They have really good steak, only the restaurants portions are 1/4 of that bad-boy! Enjoy!

beerchug.gif

Jul 14, 2012 at 2:34 AM Post #40 of 80
Jul 14, 2012 at 2:38 AM Post #43 of 80
Quote:
Going. To. Car. Now.

Insert keys in door. Drive to Wendy's, order large vanilla frosty with large sea salt fries with a triple stack burger.....and soda.. Sit down.......eat.... go eat salad for a week and repeat!

Never say no to panda... I take credit for you going to eat!

Jul 14, 2012 at 2:43 AM Post #44 of 80
@Ki chan
It does to me too! I check every time to see if my handi work is still there!!!!!! LOLOLOL

@kuma san and bob kun
I love reddit [size=medium]
(✌゚∀゚)☞​
[/size]

How did you know Kuma is san and not kun or chan like neko, inu, etc.

Going. To. Car. Now.

Insert keys in door. Drive to Wendy's, order large vanilla frosty with large sea salt fries with a triple stack burger.....and soda.. Sit down.......eat.... go eat salad for a week and repeat!

Never say no to panda... I take credit for you going to eat!

Yeah, I am getting pretty hungry now too..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back