can't post photos <- New member? Read your Welcome Message
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2013 at 12:15 PM Post #16 of 58
Are you attempting to link to an image, or are you attempting to upload an image from your computer?  If you are uploading one, what is it's file size? 1mb? 5mb?

To examine this issue, I need to know the exact steps you are taking to post this image, so that I can re-create it and so I can pass it to the tech team for investigation.

Feb 22, 2013 at 12:24 PM Post #18 of 58
Dear Moderator,

I've posted a message to the Fiio forum. I tried using the image icon (sun/house) to insert a picture but I get something about "problem with the server". I then embedded the images directly in the post using Ctrl-V. The pictures show up, but I don't see them in the posted message.

If you also don't see any pictures in my post to Fiio, could you please delete it as the post doesn't make sense without the pictures.

Many thanks.

Apr 23, 2013 at 2:29 AM Post #19 of 58
Quote:
i get :

There was a problem submitting this to the server. Please try again.

when i try to insert an image.

Same message pops up when I click on the "Insert Image" icon.

Test with.. Mac OS X: Firefox 20.0 / Safari 6. Winblows: Chrome 26, Internet Exploder 8.

Screenhot -> http://i33.tinypic.com/x2uclv.jpg

Jun 7, 2013 at 2:37 PM Post #22 of 58
OSX 10.7.5 ..... Chrome latest version

When I click insert image it says "please wait" for one second then nothing happens.

Jun 7, 2013 at 6:50 PM Post #25 of 58

Jun 7, 2013 at 6:52 PM Post #26 of 58
Awesome.... thanks Joe.

Aug 1, 2013 at 8:04 AM Post #30 of 58
Hi, I'm a new user and I have all the same problems stated above.

If I want to link a photobucket photo, no link works.
If I want to use the "insert image" button a small window appears for one second and then disapears.
If I want to upload a picture to a review there's a dialoge box saying "There was a problem communicating with the server. Please try again." But it never works, tried it 5 times.

So there's no way whatsoever for me to get photo's onto this forum
confused_face.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back