Can't post in for sale section
Sep 25, 2017 at 11:35 AM Post #16 of 61
I'm stuck too. I'm a real person I promise! Just want to list my Noble K-10s for sale. I tried sending a couple of messages to support (contact us form) but still have the same messge:

"You have insufficient privileges to post here."

:frowning2:

Oct 4, 2017 at 5:27 PM Post #19 of 61
For some reason that famous scene in the first episode of 'The Wire' TV series comes to mind -

McNulty: Let me understand. Every Friday night, you and your boys are shootin crap, right? And every Friday night, your pal Snot Boogie… he’d wait till there’s cash on the ground and he’d grab it and run away? You let him do that?
Kid: We’d catch him and beat his ass but ain’t nobody ever go past that.
McNulty: I’ve gotta ask you: if every time Snot Boogie would grab the money and run away… why’d you even let him in the game?
Kid: What?
McNulty: Well, if every time, Snot Boogie stole the money, why’d you let him play?
Kid: Got to. It’s America, man.

Oct 11, 2017 at 1:28 AM Post #23 of 61
Well, I didn't realize I was rather close to the 15 mark. My reply to you here is going to be 15, and will hopefully open the possibility to sell now.

Edit: Guess not. Bleh. I feel like I had the possibility before the forum change.

Edit 2: Read the guide, and it looks like it'll just take an hour or so.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2017 at 3:34 PM Post #30 of 61
I just knew the 15 posts and 30 days rule after being a member for over a year... I rushed to get enough 15 posts but found I still can't post sale thread though... So sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back