Cant create new thread?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2017 at 4:14 AM Post #22 of 74
Member since 2013.... Still not allowed to post everywhere. Equal Rights for Lurkers please
wink.gif

Do you just never post then? XD

Apr 16, 2017 at 4:20 AM Post #23 of 74
  it's either 10 post or 15 days and 5 posts. 10 posts isn't a lot, doesn't sound that ridiculous to me since it's to prevent spam.

Is this true for all around the forums though? I want to make a thread on the trade forum, and I still, after 10 posts to various different threads, cannot create a new thread there. Is it different from forum to forum?

Apr 16, 2017 at 4:27 AM Post #24 of 74
  Is this true for all around the forums though? I want to make a thread on the trade forum, and I still, after 10 posts to various different threads, cannot create a new thread there. Is it different from forum to forum?

I believe there is a special requirement for the trade forum. It's not post related, you have to be a member for a specific period. Can't remember how long though.

Jun 9, 2017 at 4:21 PM Post #30 of 74
This rule seems a bit over the top, if it is true that you have to be a member for 15 days to post.
Just wait till one morning when you come to enjoy the site and the first three pages are trying to sex you male enhancement pills or find you a date. I honestly think there should be an hour gap minimum between posts for new members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back