Can't choose between this two headphones.. Help?
Nov 30, 2010 at 7:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

AdrielAviles

New Head-Fier

[*] As you can see can afford a (<$50.00) headphone. You can post other good or better headphone options below. :)

----------------------------

First headphone: http://shop.pacsun.com/search/Headphones/Conga-Black-Headphones/index.pro

WESC Conga Black Headphones

$39.50

[*] 40mm power drivers, 120dB.

[*] 20-20,001 Hz frequency range, 32ohms.

[*] .5m + 1.0m extension cord.

[*] 3.5 Gold plated stereo plug.

-------------------------------------------------

Second headphone: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Accessories/Gifts/Electronics/Blood-Splattered-Design-Headphones-912204.jsp

BLOOD SPLATTERED DESIGN HEADPHONES

$26.99

[*] Chord: 1.2 m; Plug 3.5mm

[*] Driver Units: 40mm

[*] Impedance: 32Q

[*] Sensitivity: 112 dB/mW

[*] Power handling capacity: 30mW

[*] Frequency response: 20Hz - 20KHz

[*] Cord: 1.2 m

[*] Plug: 3.5 mm

Nov 30, 2010 at 10:57 AM Post #4 of 17
Not to say that looks isn't an important part of the picking process, but most of the people here probably have little to no experience with these headphones.

They look like they are more for fashion than they are for sound.  Considering the Conga looks like a rebadged Zound, I'm going to say that they're both going to sound about the same and just pick the one you think will look the best on you.

Nov 30, 2010 at 11:00 AM Post #5 of 17
If it were about sound quality, most acceptable under 50 buck, is KOSS KSC75, if you can't stand clips, Sennheiser PX100

Nov 30, 2010 at 11:01 AM Post #6 of 17
Skullcandy or WeSc.......get out.

Nov 30, 2010 at 11:02 AM Post #7 of 17

Quote:
Not to say that looks isn't an important part of the picking process, but most of the people here probably have little to no experience with these headphones.

They look like they are more for fashion than they are for sound.  Considering the Conga looks like a rebadged Zound, I'm going to say that they're both going to sound about the same and just pick the one you think will look the best on you.

ohh i get it i get it. ^^ And one more question, for that price can I headphone that sounds better than those? If yes, which?

Nov 30, 2010 at 11:03 AM Post #8 of 17

Quote:
Quote:

ohh i get it i get it. ^^ And one more question, for that price can I headphone that sounds better than those? If yes, which?

post n.o.5

Nov 30, 2010 at 11:09 AM Post #10 of 17

Quote:
Quote:
If it were about sound quality, most acceptable under 50 buck, is KOSS KSC75, if you can't stand clips, Sennheiser PX100

xD I cant stand clips, and the Sennheiser PX100 looks ugly >.<

If you want decent sound and looks are that important, only thing I can come up with then is Audio Technica ES7, but it's out of your price range

Choose between looks and sound, this community definetely puts sound above looks:)

Nov 30, 2010 at 11:14 AM Post #11 of 17

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

xD I cant stand clips, and the Sennheiser PX100 looks ugly >.<

If you want decent sound and looks are that important, only thing I can come up with then is Audio Technica ES7, but it's out of your price range

Choose between looks and sound, this community definetely puts sound above looks:)

:) Yeah and I admit obviously Sound is more important than Looks but I was looking for something with both within my price range... Asking to much? xD 

But anyway do you guys think those are good for what im looking for within that price? or is there anything a little better?

Nov 30, 2010 at 11:28 AM Post #13 of 17

Quote:

x2  I find I am linking that thread more often than not these days.  Not that it's perfect and not that your experience will be the same, but it gives a decent place to get an idea of what you might like.

Wanting to have both looks and sound is not unreasonable but not going to be likely with a low price range.  Price, performance, and looks are common wants but usually one of them have to be compromised.  Maybe you can find a kind audiophile friend that lives close that might give you one of their old pieces of gear--this is how I'm getting my friends hooked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back