Cans to Replace Triple.Fi
Sep 30, 2008 at 12:16 AM Post #31 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by cooperpwc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Robert, Have you tried the reverse mod? UE endorses it. Switch the cables and then insert the earpieces into your ears backwards: i.e. the 'left' earpiece with the 'right' cable goes into your 'right' ear, and vice versa.

It made them fit perfectly for me.

I tried this today with the foamies and it was more comfortable, but my foamies are about shot, they spin on the tube..
redface.gif

However, when I got home today I put the small silicone tips back on and with the flip mod they actually stay in!!!
beerchug.gif

Thanks for the tips!

-Robert

Sep 30, 2008 at 11:25 PM Post #33 of 34
Well, I received my Comply tips today and I'm sad to say I still can't wear them for more than about 45 minutes before my ears getting sore.

I guess it isn't meant to be, I will have to find a full sized can to replace them. If someone is interested on a pair of triples, let me know..
biggrin.gif

-Robert

Oct 9, 2008 at 3:27 AM Post #34 of 34
For those of you keeping up with this thread, I have tried the reverse mod, the Comply tips, and everything else I have seen recommended, but it just seems that it isn't going to work.

As I mentioned earlier, I have the '05 DT-770 Consumer and they sound pretty good, but are lacking in the bass department, so I have ordered a DT-990 to try out to see if it is a move in the right direction.

Wish me luck!

-Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back