CanOpener?
May 5, 2014 at 4:58 PM Post #91 of 270
  Weird! Please let us know if you think you've found a bug.

Will do — I didn't know there was on-ear version as well. We'll check them out.

I assume so. I wonder if it's related to another occasional problem. I wake up my iPod and even though I never disconnected my ear buds, Canopener still asks me to select an output.

May 7, 2014 at 12:55 PM Post #92 of 270
I'd like to see a preset for the Philips Fidelio X1. It seems to be a fairly popular can around here and I currently enjoy it with the app.

I personally love CanOpener and readily recommend it to anyone looking to improve the sound quality from their iphone/device. I'd happily pay for future updates and feel like it's a great deal at the current price. Keep up the good work.

May 8, 2014 at 9:28 PM Post #93 of 270
I'd like to see a preset for the Philips Fidelio X1. It seems to be a fairly popular can around here and I currently enjoy it with the app.

I personally love CanOpener and readily recommend it to anyone looking to improve the sound quality from their iphone/device. I'd happily pay for future updates and feel like it's a great deal at the current price. Keep up the good work.

Thanks so much. Philips Fidelio X1 added to the list to test!

May 8, 2014 at 9:31 PM Post #95 of 270

I assume so. I wonder if it's related to another occasional problem. I wake up my iPod and even though I never disconnected my ear buds, Canopener still asks me to select an output.

Unfortunately, this one is an Apple limitation: we just aren't given any info about what happens with the audio output when our app is in the background or the device is asleep, so we have to ask again. We know it's not ideal though and are looking at better ways to use the previously selected output or have a 'default' output option. 

May 10, 2014 at 3:15 AM Post #98 of 270
Feature request:
- Playlist creation/edition
- Import Flac via SFTP, you'd probably then be able to grab folders and a cover visual at the same time?

+1 for a unified Flac/iTunes library (with the ability to filter by file type?)

May 13, 2014 at 1:55 AM Post #99 of 270
Feature request:
- Playlist creation/edition
- Import Flac via SFTP, you'd probably then be able to grab folders and a cover visual at the same time?

+1 for a unified Flac/iTunes library (with the ability to filter by file type?)

I believe that "file type" is actually the folder you save your music in. I may be wrong though. But I know my music is under the FLAC category because I save my music there. And saving jpg image in that folder makes the app force close.

I have a request too. Is it possible to make CanOpener to view the songs in album, artists, genre, folders, etc for songs that are not sync with iTunes? (Well that's my case, but since iTunes won't sync FLAC, not my fault). For now, it only has sorting by artists, albums and alphabetical. 
I'm an avid user of Neutron Music Player. You'll understand what I mean and the convenience of having that. It's the only reason I'm still using it but not CanOpener.

Thanks!

May 13, 2014 at 2:00 AM Post #100 of 270

Unfortunately, this one is an Apple limitation: we just aren't given any info about what happens with the audio output when our app is in the background or the device is asleep, so we have to ask again. We know it's not ideal though and are looking at better ways to use the previously selected output or have a 'default' output option. 

Quick way to disable this is to deselect the prompt in settings and switch the headphone profile when switching headphones.

May 15, 2014 at 10:09 AM Post #103 of 270
I bought the App and configured the SE846 manually.
It appears to play music at a lower volume than other music apps do, given the same iOS volume setting. I tried to use the dosimeter to check how healthy my listening habits are, but playing music at the same setting as in other apps produces different results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back