Canon Digital Rebel XT vs. Pentax *ist DS
Mar 29, 2005 at 8:10 AM Post #61 of 77
Woohoo.

8266Edwood_istDS_01.jpg

-Ed

Mar 30, 2005 at 12:50 PM Post #67 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by thefinder
Congrats Ed. I also got mine two weeks ago, along with a 77/1.8. Have been busy shooting these past weeks.

Nice.

I wish the Black 77mm Limited was available in the USA. The silver one just doesn't match the all black *ist DS.

-Ed

Mar 30, 2005 at 8:09 PM Post #69 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Speaking of Pentax's 645 line......

pentax_645_digital_live.jpg

8278529185239385.jpg

Pentax is slated to release a medium format digital next year.
If they keep the price low enough, this may be THE entry level Medium Format Digicam.

Just came across the serious toy, the Mamiya ZD:

Mamiya-ZD.jpg

http://www.mamiya-op.co.jp/home/camera/eng/index.html

22 megapixel and 645 optics in a 35mm SLR body, anyone?? The ZD Back adds 22 megap digital to almost all Mamiya medium format cameras.
lambda.gif

Mar 31, 2005 at 10:48 AM Post #72 of 77
I've been eyeing the 77mm Limited Lense in Black. Too bad it's not available in the United States in Black.

I may have to ask a Head-fier in Japan to buy one on my behalf.

Must resist.......I did say I was going to keep my camera purchases under control?
tongue.gif

-Ed

Mar 31, 2005 at 3:06 PM Post #73 of 77
Quote:

I've been eyeing the 77mm Limited Lense in Black. Too bad it's not available in the United States in Black.

Must resist.......I did say I was going to keep my camera purchases under control?
tongue.gif

Control????? What's tat??!

You're in the wrong forum! Head-fi + "control" = mental explosion!

very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 31, 2005 at 10:02 PM Post #75 of 77
Quote:

tongue.gif

-Ed

Control, not going to happen. Camera gear is even easier to spend money on that hi-fi gear. Lets see, quick check of inventory, 5 camera bodies, 14 lenses, two extenders, two flashes, one tripod, one ballhead, one monopod, filters, extension tubes, at least six different camera bags.

Control, yeah right.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back