CanJam SoCal 2022 (September 17-18, 2022)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2022 at 8:17 PM Post #136 of 687
That makes six! :slight_smile:

Haha, I knew it! :smile:

Oh quit acting like you're not coming... seven! :stuck_out_tongue:

Eight! :slight_smile:

You in to make nine? :slight_smile:

Actually, I just realized that I might not be able to make it. I have set-up on Friday, and I'll be staying late to secure the room after show close on Saturday. I'm officially designating you the organizer for this. :stuck_out_tongue: Here's a link to the place!

https://www.sanpedrofish.com/
When was this going to happen? My flight is not getting in till 8pm on Friday but there is an earlier flight getting in at 11am if this is going to happen on Friday.

Jul 18, 2022 at 8:30 PM Post #137 of 687
When was this going to happen? My flight is not getting in till 8pm on Friday but there is an earlier flight getting in at 11am if this is going to happen on Friday.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ No idea, we hadn't set a date/time yet. @Zachik?

Jul 18, 2022 at 9:58 PM Post #140 of 687
That makes six! :slight_smile:

Haha, I knew it! :smile:

Oh quit acting like you're not coming... seven! :stuck_out_tongue:

Eight! :slight_smile:

You in to make nine? :slight_smile:

Actually, I just realized that I might not be able to make it. I have set-up on Friday, and I'll be staying late to secure the room after show close on Saturday. I'm officially designating you the organizer for this. :stuck_out_tongue: Here's a link to the place!

https://www.sanpedrofish.com/
Maybe there should be a food badge as well that we can add to the list for those that gorge themselves at this feast :beerchug:

Jul 19, 2022 at 12:41 AM Post #141 of 687
Seriously?! You create the buzz, get 8 people join, and then you bail out (not before volunteering others to organize)??? Lame move bud... :unamused:
@joe / @AxelCloris - guys, Warren needs to be demoted somehow! (unless, of course, he repents and lead us to the promised heaven of seafood)

Jul 19, 2022 at 4:23 AM Post #142 of 687
Seriously?! You create the buzz, get 8 people join, and then you bail out (not before volunteering others to organize)??? Lame move bud... :unamused:

For accuracy's sake, I didn't exactly get eight people to join. I forcibly inducted some of them. :stuck_out_tongue:

@joe / @AxelCloris - guys, Warren needs to be demoted somehow! (unless, of course, he repents and lead us to the promised heaven of seafood)

Ha, nope, for I have demonstrated executive thinking through proper delegation! 🤣

Jul 19, 2022 at 10:05 PM Post #146 of 687
Here is a suggestion. It would be fantastic if an audiologist than can be available to make ear impressions for people wanting to buy Custom IEMs. Or better yet, if someone can bring in an electronic ear impression scanner system. Do it for $50 per set. Total win-win.

I, for one, want Warren to keep posting his food recommendations. As a food connoisseur myself, I appreciate the great options he discovers. I don't need for him to come with me as I can find my way to any restaurant. Keep them coming, Warren.

I am definitely going to make my way to San Pedro Fish Market probably before or after CanJam Socal due to other commitments during the show. San Pedro is at least 45 minutes from Irvine. If we go during the show, it is going to take 3-4 hours. That takes away from actually listening time in private rooms. I will probably do it in conjunction with a visit to The Source AV in Torrance.

Jul 19, 2022 at 11:31 PM Post #147 of 687
I, for one, want Warren to keep posting his food recommendations. As a food connoisseur myself, I appreciate the great options he discovers. I don't need for him to come with me as I can find my way to any restaurant. Keep them coming, Warren.
So... I am not allowed to give Warren a hard time?! :wink:

San Pedro is at least 45 minutes from Irvine. If we go during the show, it is going to take 3-4 hours.
That is the reason I assumed dinner. Either Friday or Saturday.

Jul 19, 2022 at 11:38 PM Post #148 of 687
Jul 20, 2022 at 1:36 PM Post #150 of 687
Stop by our room to experience the all-new WA23 LUNA.

We'll also have WA33, WA7 3rd gen, WA8 eclipse and WA11 topaz available for audition. Bring your favorite headphones!

DSC03262.jpg

DSC03335.jpg

DSC03336.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back