CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015
Nov 5, 2014 at 4:22 PM Post #17 of 1,339
Awesome, I am so in. 
biggrin.gif

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Nov 5, 2014 at 4:28 PM Post #19 of 1,339
Ok, I know I have been out of the loop a bit recently, but this is a must!  I am in for sure :)

Nov 5, 2014 at 4:47 PM Post #24 of 1,339
I have a feeling that the SHaG is going to be TRULY EPIC this time around.  
smile.gif

Nov 5, 2014 at 4:50 PM Post #25 of 1,339
I was just at the South Coast Plaza yesterday, so now the next So. Cal. Head-Fi meet is right next door?  Whew, looking forward to this for sure!  This is a great chance for others around the world to come to the Orange County/L.A. area to vacation at the beach, see the local sights, and have a grand time at the So. Cal. CanJam.  Thanks to everyone who is putting this together!
etysmile.gif

gs1000.gif

Nov 5, 2014 at 4:54 PM Post #27 of 1,339
  I was just at the South Coast Plaza yesterday, so now the next So. Cal. Head-Fi meet is right next door?  Whew, looking forward to this for sure!  This is a great chance for others around the world to come to the Orange County/L.A. area to vacation at the beach, see the local sights, and have a grand time at the So. Cal. CanJam.  Thanks to everyone who is putting this together!
etysmile.gif

gs1000.gif

Wait, you weren't at the last one at the Westin? I know you were at the Woodland Hills meet, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back