CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 at 6:48 PM Post #573 of 1,339

Can we get a shirt with the tiny Jude design? The one that was in the finals for the UE custom plate contest at RMAF? I'd buy that.

wink_face.gif

hmm, a limited edition Jude T-Shirt. That would be really cool.

Hmm, we might have to run this by Jude for permission?  Jude, if you don't respond in 3 seconds, that means you approve.

Okay then!  
biggrin.gif

Thumbs up this post to vote for a Jude tee  
wink.gif

Feb 28, 2015 at 6:51 PM Post #574 of 1,339

Can we get a shirt with the tiny Jude design? The one that was in the finals for the UE custom plate contest at RMAF? I'd buy that.

wink_face.gif

hmm, a limited edition Jude T-Shirt. That would be really cool.

Hmm, we might have to run this by Jude for permission?  Jude, if you don't respond in 3 seconds, that means you approve.

Okay then!  
biggrin.gif

Thumbs up this post to vote for a Jude tee  
wink.gif

I love consensus!

Feb 28, 2015 at 7:16 PM Post #576 of 1,339
Feb 28, 2015 at 7:52 PM Post #577 of 1,339

You forgot to vote...give thumbs up to the post if you want this for the t-shirt...
biggrin.gif

I was going to say that as well, but did not know 100% if he meant generally or if he wanted a Jude T-Shirt as well, especially since he didn't thumbs up originally.  The Batman thumbs up says it all, but still doesn't add to the reputation that Warren originally requested. 
tongue_smile.gif

Feb 28, 2015 at 8:07 PM Post #578 of 1,339

You forgot to vote...give thumbs up to the post if you want this for the t-shirt...
biggrin.gif

I was going to say that as well, but did not know 100% if he meant generally or if he wanted a Jude T-Shirt as well, especially since he didn't thumbs up originally.  The Batman thumbs up says it all, but still doesn't add to the reputation that Warren originally requested. 
tongue_smile.gif

Tough crowd around here!

Feb 28, 2015 at 8:12 PM Post #579 of 1,339
  Tough crowd around here!

Not tough.  Trust me. 

Still don't see the reputation/thumbs up for the Jude shirt.  Maybe I was right to not quote you originally... 
beerchug.gif
 (sparkling water in my glass)

Mar 2, 2015 at 6:02 AM Post #582 of 1,339
Good morning everyone!  
smile.gif
  Just a couple of quick updates for y'all.

First, some of you might have noticed something new in your signatures.  Don't be alarmed, this is a good thing.  We're rolling out some merit badges (longbowbbs, contain yourself) for Head-Fiers that have done something cool and meaningful.  In this particular case, we are awarding merit badges for people that make the pilgrimage to CanJam SoCal 2015.  Wear it with pride ladies and gents!

Second, we'll be putting up some t-shirt designs in the next day or two.  Be on the look-out for them so that you can get your pre-orders in - thus being sure to reserve one for yourself by the time of the show.

-Warren

Mar 2, 2015 at 6:25 AM Post #583 of 1,339
  Good morning everyone!  
smile.gif
  Just a couple of quick updates for y'all.

First, some of you might have noticed something new in your signatures.  Don't be alarmed, this is a good thing.  We're rolling out some merit badges (longbowbbs, contain yourself) for Head-Fiers that have done something cool and meaningful.  In this particular case, we are awarding merit badges for people that make the pilgrimage to CanJam SoCal 2015.  Wear it with pride ladies and gents!

Second, we'll be putting up some t-shirt designs in the next day or two.  Be on the look-out for them so that you can get your pre-orders in - thus being sure to reserve one for yourself by the time of the show.

-Warren

Yes! 

beerchug.gif

Mar 2, 2015 at 6:42 AM Post #584 of 1,339
I guess I'm not on the list since I don't anything in my signature? Does anyone who declares they're going this year go on the list? To be sure, I am going, if there was any confusion or my post was missed. But it shouldn't matter if you're not on the list right? I'm so new to this I'm not even sure. 

Mar 2, 2015 at 7:48 AM Post #585 of 1,339
  I guess I'm not on the list since I don't anything in my signature? Does anyone who declares they're going this year go on the list? To be sure, I am going, if there was any confusion or my post was missed. But it shouldn't matter if you're not on the list right? I'm so new to this I'm not even sure. 

Lol, it's a loooonnnggg list, and I haven't gone through the whole thing yet.  
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back