CanJam Singapore 2022 (April 2-3, 2022)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2022 at 11:14 AM Post #183 of 234
Is JH Audio participating?
Since the distributer Eng Siang is participating, JH Audio should be available.

I'm keen to know who is the new Singapore dealer for Plussound Audio now as it is listed as one of the participants.
The current dealer Music Sanctuary is ending its business in March.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2022 at 11:56 PM Post #184 of 234
I'm keen to know who is the new Singapore dealer for Plussound Audio now as it is listed as one of the participants.
The current dealer Music Sanctuary is ending its business in March.
Yeah sad but an inevitability, MS isn't the same as they first started and getting worse over the past year or so. Coincidentally the last thing I got from them is the PS Copper+ and it was not a very pleasant experience. I think closing, regrouping and hopefully coming back stronger and better is the right thing to do. I think PW went to Zeppelin; I had a short chat with Christian and I think they should announce a new reseller for PS soon, if not by Canjam SG.

Mar 15, 2022 at 4:38 PM Post #185 of 234
Can someone explain/interpret what the banner says..? "It's back lah!"

Mar 16, 2022 at 12:49 AM Post #186 of 234
Can someone explain/interpret what the banner says..? "It's back lah!"

I don’t know the roots of the actual expression, but in Malaysia (and I guess Singapore), “lah” after a sentence is a linguistic colloquialism in the local English dialect - to the point of being sort of like attributing “y’all” to the southern states in the USA. My wife is from Malaysia and when I told her about this she did an eye roll and said “are you serious?” I think it’s a nice local-specific twist for the marketing.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2022 at 8:31 AM Post #188 of 234
monkeygod-XL-1

buying my passes now :)

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2022 at 9:45 AM Post #189 of 234
is there somewhere we can see the t-shirt size measurements?

Mar 19, 2022 at 9:15 AM Post #191 of 234
Unique Melody not on the list? :slight_frown: was hoping for the UM Mason red halo to be available for demo...

Mar 20, 2022 at 1:36 PM Post #192 of 234
6161647463188_.pic.jpg

Singapore is home to one of the most robust and impassioned personal audio communities on the planet. To that end, Rob Watts of Chord Electronics and Zeppelin & Co. have prepared a set of seminars designed to enlighten and entertain us, beginning with a brilliant introduction to Chord’s new Mojo 2. This will be followed by a series of incredibly-useful and immensely-practical seminars hosted by Zeppelin & Co. — each crafted to address real-world questions that we, as audio enthusiasts, face in our quest for the ultimate in musical enjoyment. Come join us in Ocean 6, and be sure to arrive early, as spaces are limited.

Saturday, April 2

12:00p-1:00p
Special Presentation: Chord Electronics’s Mojo 2
Seven years after the debut of its predecessor, Chord’s long-awaited Mojo 2 portable DAC/amp is finally here. Join Rob Watts of Chord Electronics for a fascinating recounting of its development over the years, and a comprehensive overview of the Mojo 2’s groundbreaking features.

Special Guest: Rob Watts, Chord Electronics

1:00p-2:00p Best Foot Forward
In a world of infinite choice, how do you build and budget for your dream headphone set-up? Zeppelin & Co. consider the factors that might be swirling around in a headphone enthusiast's head and cover guidelines which helps listeners at all levels make sense of it all.

Hosted by Zeppelin & Co.

2:00p-3:00p Transducer Battles
With flagship IEMs pushing the innovation envelope, are they now the king of the personal audio hill? We examine the groundbreaking advancements the mini-speakers of our hobby have claimed for themselves, and also look at additional context from supporting products, like DAPs, in a rapidly maturing market.

Hosted by Zeppelin & Co.

3:00p-4:00p Realistic Retail
We explore the shifting front lines of our hobby – how does the virtual space interact and co-exist with physical retail? Zeppelin & Co. breaks it down via the examination of its growth as Asia's first Personal Audio Café space, and what gets them out of bed today as compared to six years ago...

Hosted by Zeppelin & Co.

4:00p-5:00p Test Tube
How does tube amplification stand the test of time against upcoming solid-state designs competing for the same space? Tube amplification can take up more space, add increased weight, heat the surrounding area, and be more costly compared to solid-state. Can the benefits outweigh the drawbacks?

Hosted by Zeppelin & Co.

Mar 24, 2022 at 12:11 AM Post #194 of 234
Mar 25, 2022 at 5:48 AM Post #195 of 234
6161647463188_.pic.jpg

Singapore is home to one of the most robust and impassioned personal audio communities on the planet. To that end, Rob Watts of Chord Electronics and Zeppelin & Co. have prepared a set of seminars designed to enlighten and entertain us, beginning with a brilliant introduction to Chord’s new Mojo 2. This will be followed by a series of incredibly-useful and immensely-practical seminars hosted by Zeppelin & Co. — each crafted to address real-world questions that we, as audio enthusiasts, face in our quest for the ultimate in musical enjoyment. Come join us in Ocean 6, and be sure to arrive early, as spaces are limited.

Saturday, April 2

12:00p-1:00p
Special Presentation: Chord Electronics’s Mojo 2
Seven years after the debut of its predecessor, Chord’s long-awaited Mojo 2 portable DAC/amp is finally here. Join Rob Watts of Chord Electronics for a fascinating recounting of its development over the years, and a comprehensive overview of the Mojo 2’s groundbreaking features.

Special Guest: Rob Watts, Chord Electronics

1:00p-2:00p Best Foot Forward
In a world of infinite choice, how do you build and budget for your dream headphone set-up? Zeppelin & Co. consider the factors that might be swirling around in a headphone enthusiast's head and cover guidelines which helps listeners at all levels make sense of it all.

Hosted by Zeppelin & Co.

2:00p-3:00p Transducer Battles
With flagship IEMs pushing the innovation envelope, are they now the king of the personal audio hill? We examine the groundbreaking advancements the mini-speakers of our hobby have claimed for themselves, and also look at additional context from supporting products, like DAPs, in a rapidly maturing market.

Hosted by Zeppelin & Co.

3:00p-4:00p Realistic Retail
We explore the shifting front lines of our hobby – how does the virtual space interact and co-exist with physical retail? Zeppelin & Co. breaks it down via the examination of its growth as Asia's first Personal Audio Café space, and what gets them out of bed today as compared to six years ago...

Hosted by Zeppelin & Co.

4:00p-5:00p Test Tube
How does tube amplification stand the test of time against upcoming solid-state designs competing for the same space? Tube amplification can take up more space, add increased weight, heat the surrounding area, and be more costly compared to solid-state. Can the benefits outweigh the drawbacks?

Hosted by Zeppelin & Co.

i'm only seeing Seminars for Saturday - will there be any scheduled for Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back