CanJam Singapore 2022 (April 2-3, 2022)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2022 at 3:42 AM Post #211 of 234
Mar 29, 2022 at 5:13 PM Post #213 of 234
I wish I had a place that could justify such a beautiful piece as the Cayin. Wow is that a nice looking amplifier, sure it sounds as good. Probably costs a bit though, five k?

Mar 30, 2022 at 8:53 AM Post #215 of 234
I wish I had a place that could justify such a beautiful piece as the Cayin. Wow is that a nice looking amplifier, sure it sounds as good. Probably costs a bit though, five k?

The suggested retail price of HA-300MK2 is US$4,399. :beerchug:

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Mar 30, 2022 at 9:49 AM Post #216 of 234
The suggested retail price of HA-300MK2 is US$4,399. :beerchug:
I did go an look it up after ... I was surprised. Very nice pictures and a very nice looking amplifier. Does Cayin have service centers in the USA? Though I doubt these would need work, it'd be nice if they had a network of approved dealers who did warranty repair work. If they need help locally I have a phone, I could help set it up. Though someone in the repair business might do it faster.

When you bought electronics in the past, they had a list of approved repair places when you bought the thing.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2022 at 10:15 AM Post #217 of 234
I did go an look it up after ... I was surprised. Very nice pictures and a very nice looking amplifier. Does Cayin have service centers in the USA? Though I doubt these would need work, it'd be nice if they had a network of approved dealers who did warranty repair work. If they need help locally I have a phone, I could help set it up. Though someone in the repair business might do it faster.

When you bought electronics in the past, they had a list of approved repair places when you bought the thing.

Thank you very much for your kind words. Our US dealer @MusicTeck has lined up a "local" repair service for our tube amplifiers and DAPs. Cayin provides schematic, documentaiton, consultation and components to support their repair service.

Localised repair serivce is indeed a big advantages, so far we only have similar facilitations in the USA and Germany, we hope we can line up more repair service down the road.

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Mar 30, 2022 at 1:07 PM Post #218 of 234
Thank you very much for your kind words. Our US dealer @MusicTeck has lined up a "local" repair service for our tube amplifiers and DAPs. Cayin provides schematic, documentaiton, consultation and components to support their repair service.

Localised repair serivce is indeed a big advantages, so far we only have similar facilitations in the USA and Germany, we hope we can line up more repair service down the road.
That's great news. Companies have gotten away from this as they've gotten too big, now with smaller companies coming back I look forward to direct relationship with the manufacturer!

Mar 30, 2022 at 8:22 PM Post #219 of 234
Singapore, I am inside you. 🥰

Mar 30, 2022 at 8:44 PM Post #220 of 234
I guess it was missed but the new Hiby R5ii is doing to retail at $629 as part of that “specials” list..Now I want to see the specs.

Mar 30, 2022 at 11:57 PM Post #221 of 234
Singapore, I am inside you. 🥰
Welcome! We are glad to have you inside us! :smile:

P.S. Remember to read the COVID rules in the government website. You don't want anyone in a red polo t-shirt to approach you for not following them.

Mar 31, 2022 at 12:20 AM Post #222 of 234
I’m all set! TraceTogether activated! 😃

Mar 31, 2022 at 3:12 AM Post #223 of 234
Making an unannounced drop-in on our friends at Zeppelin & Co. ☕:slight_smile:

CC92B607-EF4D-4E53-91F5-D8FDE7F0F8A3.jpeg

Mar 31, 2022 at 9:55 AM Post #224 of 234
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back