CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2017 at 7:44 PM Post #571 of 632
I wish I could go as well. Sounds like an awesome show. Wish you all a great time there!

Can one of those that go, please check if LH Labs have a booth there? Can you check what they display? According to their Indiegogo update they will have a distributor there showing some of the LH Labs gear at CanJam. Any confirmation about an actual appearance of LH Labs in public would be highly appreciated. Many backers wonder about the development status of the Wave DAP and the status of LH Labs in general.

Thank you!

Mar 8, 2017 at 11:34 PM Post #576 of 632
Mm...somebody asked about Sennheiser promo during last year's CJ SG ? This is what they had:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/783301/canjam-singapore-2016-20-february-21-february/690

Mar 9, 2017 at 3:12 AM Post #580 of 632
Mm...whoah! Loaded. Lol! Can I be your new best friend? :xf_eek:

Seriously, both the Shang and HE1 are already available for purchase from their respective dealers. Or you can communicate directly with Sennheiser and Hifiman re: the purchase process. It would be nice though if these dream machines can be purchased on the spot. Instant gratification!

Mar 9, 2017 at 4:18 AM Post #582 of 632
From last year's experience, may I suggest @third_eye (whose airplane just touched down in Changi) to increase the available free water (bottles) during the event? The hotel gave about a tableful of them but they ran out quickly. So if you can please consider adding free water bottles for the visitors and exhibitors.

When I volunteered last year (at the side desk), a number of people (including exhibitors) asked if I know if there is more water bottle available once those run out.

Just a suggestion.

Mar 9, 2017 at 6:10 AM Post #584 of 632
Not sure about the Shangri-La but for the HE-1, Sennheiser would send their own setup team to deliver it and install it at your house. Well its not like you can just move that amount of weight easily anyways.

Mm..my info is 3 to 4 months delivery time for the Shang. For HE1, it is 18 months (not sure). For both, it is 100% prepaid (from where I am).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back