CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2017 at 2:24 AM Post #436 of 632
where can we find (if there is) spinfit for sale at canjam? i saw from a photo at one convention, big bowls of spinfits on a table for sale.

Mar 1, 2017 at 3:11 AM Post #437 of 632
  where can we find (if there is) spinfit for sale at canjam? i saw from a photo at one convention, big bowls of spinfits on a table for sale.

Both Jaben and Stereo here in Singapore sell SpinFit tips, so I'd bet you could find them at their respective tables.

Mar 1, 2017 at 4:07 AM Post #439 of 632
What abt the new cp220?

I'm not entirely sure about the status of the new TwinBlade (CP220, CP230, CP240) SpinFit tips as I am not affiliated with the aforementioned SpinFit retailers. However, the official Indonesian SpinFit retailer, Headfonia Store, will only receive their stocks of this new tip mid-March, even before the Japanese market receive theirs. It would be safe to assume the CP-220's will only arrive in Singapore after CanJam.

Mar 1, 2017 at 7:16 AM Post #441 of 632
I'm not entirely sure about the status of the new TwinBlade (CP220, CP230, CP240) SpinFit tips as I am not affiliated with the aforementioned SpinFit retailers. However, the official Indonesian SpinFit retailer, Headfonia Store, will only receive their stocks of this new tip mid-March, even before the Japanese market receive theirs. It would be safe to assume the CP-220's will only arrive in Singapore after CanJam.

Wonder does the new TwinBlade series fits the empire ears zeus r adel?

Mar 1, 2017 at 7:52 AM Post #443 of 632
Is Onkyo or its vendor gonna display it's new Onkyo Granbeat Audiophile Smartphone at this show ? (2.5mm balanced out on a phone !!!)

If it's coming I am gonna go . Been to Canjam 2016 , very fun and joyful .

Anyone can help me with reshelling companies ? I don't know who does reshelling the best ? Gonna reshell my Se846 due to my female connector broke

Mar 1, 2017 at 9:14 AM Post #444 of 632
Is Onkyo or its vendor gonna display it's new Onkyo Granbeat Audiophile Smartphone at this show ? (2.5mm balanced out on a phone !!!)

If it's coming I am gonna go . Been to Canjam 2016 , very fun and joyful .

Anyone can help me with reshelling companies ? I don't know who does reshelling the best ? Gonna reshell my Se846 due to my female connector broke

Why would the incentive for you going to CanJam be limited to a phone with balanced out? There's tons of gear to enjoy at CanJam SG! If you're looking to reshell an SE846, Music Sanctuary offers the service through InEarz or CustomArt, and you can choose to reshell your SE846 into a silicone shell with the latter. On the other hand, you can also reshell your IEM with Unique Melody at Stereo Electronics's booth. If you want to keep the universal shell of your IEM whilst having the option of a custom fit, Jaben offers Snugs, which are custom-fit eartips.

Mar 1, 2017 at 9:23 AM Post #445 of 632

Why would the incentive for you going to CanJam be limited to a phone with balanced out? There's tons of gear to enjoy at CanJam SG! If you're looking to reshell an SE846, Music Sanctuary offers the service through InEarz or CustomArt, and you can choose to reshell your SE846 into a silicone shell with the latter. On the other hand, you can also reshell your IEM with Unique Melody at Stereo Electronics's booth. If you want to keep the universal shell of your IEM whilst having the option of a custom fit, Jaben offers Snugs, which are custom-fit eartips.

I'm very interested in getting Snugs for my SE846 and I would like to know whether am I able to get them at Canjam from Jaben. I couldn't find anything about it on their website. Would you kindly provide me with some information like price if possible? Thanks 

Mar 1, 2017 at 9:51 AM Post #446 of 632

CanJam Singapore 2017 attendees will have an exclusive private listening session in a quiet environment! To register for a time slot, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/CJSing17. You will need to choose an available time slot as well as provide your CanJam Singapore 2017 ticket number. The HE 1 auditions are on a first come first serve basis, and only one audition slot per attendee, so be sure to get in and register!

I listened to these (on two occasions) in NYC a month or two ago, they are fantastic. The best part to me was making me hear again just how good my HD600s sound for the money. If you have a chance, do listen to the HE-1, it is amazing to hear just what can be done. 

Mar 1, 2017 at 10:37 AM Post #447 of 632
  I'm very interested in getting Snugs for my SE846 and I would like to know whether am I able to get them at Canjam from Jaben. I couldn't find anything about it on their website. Would you kindly provide me with some information like price if possible? Thanks 

Unfortunately, I've never gotten Snugs myself or enquired about the price, but I'm sure if you ask Jaben through Facebook, they'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back