CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2017 at 5:15 PM Post #452 of 632

Why would the incentive for you going to CanJam be limited to a phone with balanced out? There's tons of gear to enjoy at CanJam SG! If you're looking to reshell an SE846, Music Sanctuary offers the service through InEarz or CustomArt, and you can choose to reshell your SE846 into a silicone shell with the latter. On the other hand, you can also reshell your IEM with Unique Melody at Stereo Electronics's booth. If you want to keep the universal shell of your IEM whilst having the option of a custom fit, Jaben offers Snugs, which are custom-fit eartips.

FWIW, we don't reshell SE846

Mar 1, 2017 at 5:54 PM Post #453 of 632
  I listened to these (on two occasions) in NYC a month or two ago, they are fantastic. The best part to me was making me hear again just how good my HD600s sound for the money. If you have a chance, do listen to the HE-1, it is amazing to hear just what can be done. 

:frowning2: The slots are all taken out.

Mar 1, 2017 at 6:22 PM Post #455 of 632
So excited that Canjam SG 2017 is just round the corner.

If anyone is interested, I can organise a small meet as well as a dinner session on both day.

The small meet will probably be held at a nearby cafe an hour or two before the event.

For dinner, it would probably be right after the event. Location we will decide on the day itself.

Drop me a private message with your contact number as well as the days and sessions which you can attend. Then we'll discuss and confirm the details in a WhatsApp or Telegram group.

If we have enough people, we'll go through with it!

Mar 1, 2017 at 6:36 PM Post #456 of 632
Yes, that's correct. It's one slot per attendee for CanJam Singapore. The system does not limit but we can manually make changes if needed. 

Now that the available slots for both demos have been filled, it might be a good time to go in and do some cleanup. I saw a few double and even triple bookings.

Mar 1, 2017 at 7:10 PM Post #457 of 632

If anyone is interested, I can organise a small meet as well as a dinner session on both day.

The small meet will probably be held at a nearby cafe an hour or two before the event.

For dinner, it would probably be right after the event. Location we will decide on the day itself.

Drop me a private message with your contact number as well as the days and sessions which you can attend. Then we'll discuss and confirm the details in a WhatsApp or Telegram group.

I'm ok with that, if it's on, pm me

Mar 1, 2017 at 7:39 PM Post #458 of 632

Definitely interested too!

Mar 2, 2017 at 2:39 AM Post #459 of 632
Just wanted to ask if the list of exhibitors on the first page is updated? I think MrSpeakers products will be available but they are not listed. Also, hoping to see some Creative headphones there. I did not spend enough time listening to their EMU headphones last time round.

Mar 2, 2017 at 3:14 AM Post #460 of 632
Just wanted to ask if the list of exhibitors on the first page is updated? I think MrSpeakers products will be available but they are not listed. Also, hoping to see some Creative headphones there. I did not spend enough time listening to their EMU headphones last time round.

Some manufacturers are not exhibiting directly, but via their local dealers/distributors. So you may not recognise their name, but they could have the products you're looking for.

Mar 2, 2017 at 6:18 AM Post #462 of 632
great news, I'm going to bring the ifi black label to Singapore for a group session and returning it to the dealer there, do take this chance to try out the black label yeah

Mar 2, 2017 at 8:27 AM Post #465 of 632

And if you can bring the other black label to Singapore for me too, that will be greatly appreciated! Hahahaha

you bring that black label, i bring my black label, deal?
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back