CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2017 at 9:19 PM Post #151 of 632
  I really wish there would be headphones' deal at discounted price in the event.

everything is negotiable

Jan 21, 2017 at 4:49 AM Post #152 of 632
  You can always ask for a deal!  Especially with those over-sea vendors that have to carry the bulky hp's back on the planes!  No harm in trying
atsmile.gif

everything is negotiable

Really?

Now, i'm tempted. this gonna be my first oversea tech exhibition attendance!
Thx for the heads up

Jan 22, 2017 at 5:28 AM Post #154 of 632
Hi All,

Will the New Sennheiser Orpheus at CJS 2017 for audition?

VL.

they did bring on last cjs, but didn't display it, they might this time

Jan 22, 2017 at 8:04 AM Post #155 of 632
  Hi All,

Will the New Sennheiser Orpheus at CJS 2017 for audition?

VL.

Given the price tag and the delicacy of the whole setup, I am not sure it will be an open audition even if it is here (*it was an invite-only last time). However, I can attest that it is a life transforming experience for any headphone user.

Jan 22, 2017 at 9:10 AM Post #156 of 632

Given the prize tag and the delicacy of the whole setup, I am not sure it will be an open audition even if it is here (*it was an invite-only last time). However, I can attest that it is a life transforming experience for any headphone user.

ClieOS,

:frowning2:  I guess I have to at least own 10% of what you have (You have more stuffs than most shops) to even get a chance of being invited. Maybe give me 25 more years.

Jan 22, 2017 at 10:02 AM Post #157 of 632

ClieOS,

:frowning2:  I guess I have to at least own 10% of what you have (You have more stuffs than most shops) to even get a chance of being invited. Maybe give me 25 more years.

you just need to ask the right person, i asked Jude 
wink_face.gif

Jan 25, 2017 at 4:27 AM Post #165 of 632
I'm always interested in trying out products from the lesser known brands and there looks to be more than a few this time round! The only question now is a 1 day pass or a 2 day pass...

Definitely 2 day. If this CJ it's going to be same size as last one and so far it seems it's going to be bigger, then there's no chance you'll be able to see and hear everything in just one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back